Thursday 11 February 2016

Put on a show.


Photo taken @ Nox Arcanus (Adult)
Pose : dfo! [poses] life is a circus

Today is a pretty special milestone for Kaleidoscope. It's my 100th post! I'm so excited to have come this far in such a short space of time, and I'm even more excited to have seemingly created a little following. To everyone who reads this, who has looked at my blog, my flickr, my facebook or even my under-used plurk; THANK YOU. Thank you for your support thus far, and thank you for taking time out of your day to look at my little pictures and store information.
Thank you also to my sponsors, for believing in me. Kenvie, Veechi, Beast Unleashed & GEN-Neutral. I hope I do you proud, because it truly is an honor to have been chosen as a representative of your products. Thank you for your faith and your trust in me to advertise your brand/event. 
That said, I want to open up the floor to you guys. All of you! I'm very open to comments, and constructive critisism. I would love to know what YOU want to see more of. What YOU think could change - perhaps my layout confuses you? Maybe you prefer more fantasy oriented posts as opposed to everyday or vice versa? Please feel free to comment your opinions! All I ask is that you try to keep them constructive. Kaleidoscope has become my baby!
Thank you again. 
Love, Pickle (LollipopLace Resident) 

As usual, there's more after the jump!




All of the things : 

Body & Feet : Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
Skin : VCO ~ Sena Skin 
Mouth : VCO ~ Sena Mesh Lip
Eyes : AMITOMO.Eye Collection #20 & #11
Face Tattoo's : [okkbye] Summer Freckles - Subtle, Bossie. alice eyebrows [tintable] (Sassy), Veechi - Sleuth Shadows @ Collabor88
Hand : Slink Mesh Hand Casual 
Nails Applier : Veechi - Double Agent Nails @ Collabor88
Gloves : **RE** Bow Leather Gloves @ Shiny Shabby
Hair : TRUTH Kizzy (Group Gift
Hat / Hairband : : FF : Les Temps de Glamour in Black 
Earrings & Necklace : :[P]:- FLF Maiklu Golden Jewelry
Tattoo : {L} Romantic; Faded
Jacket : Foxes - Bound Jacket @ Collabor88
Pasties : #Foxy Nipple Pasties (Basic Black Set) 
Body Suit : -BU- Jadora Suit @ Anybody
Tights : Veechi - Alessa Heart Tights @ Anybody
Booties : [MODA] ABRI PEEP TOE BOOTS 

Pose : .Nomore. Catch Me Pose 7
 

No comments:

Post a Comment