Wednesday 28 November 2018

Patience.


Pose : FOXCITY. Glitz-3m (Edited v. slightly)

I know, I know, I ran away and didn't tell you!
I'm sorry!
Sometimes, mental health just creeps up on you and finally, for the first time in almost 10 years, I decided to distance myself from SL for a while.
Some of you will know that this is incredibly difficult for me. For a long time, SL has been somewhat of a crutch, but in recent months it's also become more of a beast in need of caging.
I can't help but see how SL is a boiling pot of people, all coming together to suit their own agendas, and in theory, that idea is beautiful. In reality, what seems we have discovered is that when our masks come off, humanity doesn't seem to care too much about others. We don't have the time to find ourselves, and we're all so hurt that hurting others is an easy alternative to focusing on our issues and building ourselves up. The society of validation has become ridiculous.. no one is responsible for your happiness other than yourself. I can't compete with social media likes, and I refuse to be one of the sheeples that incessantly kisses ass in order to become a someone.
This isn't linked JUST to SL and the internet, but the whole world is in a really crazy state of turmoil, and if you can't see it - I pity you the most.

I am tired.
We are ALL tired.

Plans for the future? Well, I'm going to continue to work on myself. I really do have everything I could possibly need in terms of material items and emotional support. I have a good group of friends that understand me and can kick my ass if needed, but will also lift me up and be legitimately proud of my accomplishments.
The whole idea of someone blowing smoke up my arse in order to make themselves feel better fills me with horror, and I can no longer be a party to allowing those people in my life.
I hope to continue to take a step back away from SL. I think it's going to be a very slow process, but I can see what a negative distraction it can become, and while I'm involved, I'd like my experiences to be filled with positivity, beauty and creativity.
Have a fantastic Wednesday, guys... and rest assured, although this may have been a bit of a downer to read, this is positive for me, and I hope it stirs something within you, too.
xoxo


All of the things : 

Body Hands & Feet: -Belleza- Freya
Head : GENUS Project (Babyface)
Skin : [theSkinnery] Nadine (Genus Applier)
Eyes : [theSkinnery] Autumn Eerie Eyes 4
Glasses : VCO . Zion glasses [Gold]
Hairbase : Just Magnetized - Essential Hairbase - set 05 
Hair : DOUX - Ryan hairstyle @ Dubai
Earrings : Messy. Hoop Earrings Bear 
Bear ears & Tail : +Half-Deer+ Little Lights - Bear Ears + Tail 
Outfit : .miss chelsea. Nola Set  @ N21
Bear Bag : =Zenith= Babo Bear Bag 
Boots : #EMPIRE - Moonstone @ Tannenbaum


No comments:

Post a Comment