Saturday 10 November 2018

Close to you.


Pose : Combination between an AO stand, the flute anim & animare!
Flute : LORIEN HAMMELIN FLUTE @ Enchantment (Comes with bento finger anim & option to turn music on & off!)

Background items : [DDD] Swaying Leafy Bush
JIAN Goats

HUZZAH! It's time for another round of Enchantment!
The event opens today at midday SLT and the theme of this round is "Brothers Grimm", which is practically open season for anything ever mentioned in one of their freaky stories! You can find more information on all things Enchantment at their website >Here< , including designers, maps and shopping guides.

I had to start with this cute little goat outfit. Anyone who follows me on facebook might be aware of the immense level of squeals I achieve whenever a goat is posted on my timeline. I am also a bit of a crazy goat lady, and will definitely share those adorable videos of little goats in onesies, or dressed up for seasonal thangs. I just can't get enough of the adorable furry babies, and want to hug them all up. Needless to say it seemed absolutely appropriate that I become an Enchanted Goat, happily playing my flute and wiggling my goat-y tail to the sound of my (probably rather rubbish but hopefully) pretty tuneage.

I've paired the outfit with a delicious skin from Lumae, and as usual, you can see some of the options available with this gorgeous skin below, all taken in calWL windlight on firestorm.
xoxo


Showing above,  Lumae Fantasy Nylissa skin, in the version1 eyebrow. Left to right - No brow, white brow, grey brow, black brow.
It's worth mentioning that although I've shown this skin on Catwa Lona, it's also available for Genus, Lelutka, LAQ & GAEG heads.


This is the version2 eyebrow. Left to right - No brow, white brow, grey brow, black brow.
I've used the 'freckled' version of the skin to show off this eyebrow, although both v1 & v2 eyebrows come with the freckled options, so you can mix and match to your own preferences.


All of the things : 

Body : Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
Skin : ! Lumae Fantasy : All Heads - Nylissa // Neutral
Head : CATWA Lona
Eyes : HERMONY / EYES OF THE BEHOLDER @ TMD
Hair : .Entwined. Jennifer @ Collabor88
Hairband : [tea.s] Blossom Tiara
Outfit (Ears, Tail, Skirt & Shirt) :::c*C*c:::Child goat_Outfit for Maitreya Enchantment
Vines : Eden Outfit *WHITE* by Caverna Obscura  (Note : I'm using a Slink Physique version of this item, and it does clip slightly, as shown above. Please DEMO before you purchase!)
Hooves : Catseye "Ultra Hooves"


No comments:

Post a Comment