Friday 16 November 2018

Did you forget?


Pose : FOXCITY. Highlights-3 (Fatpack exclusive)

Background items : 
Refuge - Selene Ottoman Cream/G 
[DDD] Twinkle Patches - Giant Patch
{anc} mist cloud [sungold] 
Skye Studio Enchanted Forest
::Static:: Grandfather Clock - Walnut Enchantment

Today I'm showcasing some more items from Enchantment. It might seem a little bizarre to be a nudey-pants while depicting an event aimed at fairytales, but the Grimm fairytales were never aimed at children and were in fact converted over time to appeal to kids.
Anywho, the idea behind the picture is to try and show how I feel a lot of the time as an adult. The clock represents the ticking of time, as I become older, I'm reminded that our time here is short. I don't mean that in a morbid way at all, but rather that we often spend our time focusing on the wrong things, worrying about how others are living their lives and not concentrating on doing the best for us. It's supposed represent a bit of a dream-like state, the position Pickle is in (which is almost a fetal position) signifies the fact that often, I really don't feel like I'm adulting to a respectable level. Most days, it's actually hard to even drag myself out of bed, and so I tend to celebrate the fact I managed to do just that by patting myself on the back and neglecting other things I just know I -should- do. 
Of course, there's the undertones of storybooks and fairytales, most of which I will make grabby hands at to cling to because although my body is constantly in flux and the wrinkles are getting deeper, my mind is still fixed in my twenties or even below, with some minor adjustments and understandings I wish I'd had back then.
Once more, I'm not entirely sure this description makes any sense. I just know that there are times we need to just stop and attempt to make things work, our way. 
I think that's what we all try to do daily. Be kind to each other, please. There really isn't enough love showcased in the world, and if you can't see it - be it. ♥
xoxo


All of the things : 

Body : Slink Physique Hourglass Mesh Body  
Head & Eyebrows : GENUS Project - Genus  Bento head  - Mocap (BETA!)
Skin : [okkbye] bunnie 
Eyes : HERMONY / EYES OF THE BEHOLDER @ TMD
Hair : {Letituier} Valen Hair @ Enchantment
Tattoo : *Queen oF Ink - Real Story Tattoo @ Enchantment
Cyber arm : [omnis] BlackWidow


No comments:

Post a Comment