Monday 5 November 2018

Lying to myself.


Background : WR - Over Anxiety 

Pretty sure I've lost my marbles a bit today.
For whatever reason, I have huge, huge issues multitasking. I used to be pretty good.. I could do homework, listen to music, and sometimes I'd even have the telly on too, be texting a bunch of different people and still hold a conversation. Now if I want to watch and notice things on TV I have to clear a space for me to do that. If I want to listen to music I need to hear the lyrics. If I want to have a conversation I need to only have that conversation, and not have any possible distractions... which obviously causes a certain amount of issues.
I often feel incredibly guilty for being all like "Hey, I'm doing something, let me get back to you." especially when that something is as simple as listening to music to pop in this here bloggity blog.
I think I frustrate myself more than anyone else. I get angry for not being able to do things with the ease others seem to, and as I've said before, being a bit of a people pleaser, it's really difficult for me to use the term no because I just feel like I'm failing.
The rational part of me knows this isn't true, it just means that my spoon usage is different!
Anywho. Today is Monday, and that means Man-Pickle is making his appearance. I had this look idea as soon as I grabbed some items from TMD (Opening today!), and I'm super glad the photo came out as it did. I've featured the Stray Dog skin & Hermony eyes, and of course, the hair covers the eyes and the shirt covers the skin, so i've added a little extra picture below for more detail. It's unedited in caIWL, on ultra.
Hopefully that'll give you a better of idea of the quality of the items - plus these eyes are EVERYTHING and I'll probably whack them on again in the other colours available.
xoxo


I kinda think Man-Pickle looks a bit like Johnathon Rhys-Myers...


No? Just me then.

All of the things : 

Body: [SIGNATURE] Gianni - Mesh Body
Skin : STRAY DOG - UREI @ TMD
Head :  CATWA HEAD Stanley
Eyes : HERMONY / EYES OF THE BEHOLDER @ TMD
Ears : L'Etre - Basic mesh ears 
Hairbase (lower photo) : Stealthic Male Hairbase
Hair : Dura-U88 @ TMD
Shirt : [Cubic Cherry]  Kai tanktops TMD


No comments:

Post a Comment