Sunday 7 April 2019

Without a scratch.


Pose : <K&S> Loveliness pose 1 (Slightly edited with animare)

Background : WeArH0uSE [tunnel] Backdrop (it was at Cosmopolitan, but i'm not sure if it's the current round)

How easy it is to be sucked into the negative!
I heard somewhere that for every bad thing you hear about yourself, you hear 13 good things that you glaze over because you've taught yourself not to believe them, so now, whenever I hear someone who doesn't know me say something bad about me, I'll try to recall just five nice things I've heard from people who do know me.
Don't get me wrong, I know I have bad points, but let's face it, unless it's coming to you in the form of asked for constructive criticism, it's going to often appear like an attack... which will probably put the initiator on the defensive, and there's your argument start point.
I won't argue anymore. I can't. I'm too tired.
Instead, I'll internalize, and most of the time I'll come to the conclusion that when it really, really isn't me initiating the negative, it says more about them than it does me.

Love and light.
xoxo


All of the things : 

Body, Hands & Feet : Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
Head : CATWA Kittia
Skin : [Glam Affair] Serenity Applier [ Catwa ]
Eyeliner : -SU!- [HUD] Essential Eyeliners (Gacha)
Eyes : LOTUS. Camouflage Eyes 12 
Eyebrows : [okkbye] bucolic eyebrows (catwa)
Ears : ^^Swallow^^ Magic Pixie Ears 
Glasses : -[TWC]- Asshole Glasses -CLr BLk-
Hair : .Shi : Sa-Rah
Nose ring & Choker : Spookshow - Abyss Set
Tattoo : DAPPA - Claudia Tattoo. @ Kinky Event
Jacket : Native Urban - Melo Jacket @ Uber
Shorts : EVANI - Hanna shorts [LATEX RARE](Gacha)
Shoes : [BREATHE]-Tomomi Patent Heels Kinky Event


No comments:

Post a Comment