Sunday 14 April 2019

Live without it.


Pose : FOXCITY. Loco-4

Background : FOXCITY.  Photo Booth - Aeonian 

Today I'm showcasing the beautiful FKA skin from Revoul.
I knew it was a homage to the artist FKA Twigs, but honestly, I wasn't entirely sure who this person was. I've since watched a few of her music videos, listened to her music and done a little bit of research on her, and it turns out that not only is this amazingly talented woman a genre of her own, but she's also a bloody Brit! Go-on, Love! Also, can we just take a minute to admire the completely gorgeous hair styles she sports? Kthnx.
The inspiration behind the look today was based on FKA Twigs "Two Weeks" Music Video, which you can see right at the bottom of this post!
xoxo


Above you'll find all the tones that are available in the FKA Skin Range. It's worth noting that the teeth are on the skin, so even when your lips are closed, you're going to see them. It did take me a minute to make a shape for my mouth, but I'm almost certain you'll agree the result is well worth it! There is a shape available from Revoul.. I just really enjoy making my own!


Check out the cute lipstick shades!

All of the things :

Body : Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
Head : GENUS Project (babyface)
Skin : Lefort by Revoul.FKA Genus Applier 
Eyes : AMITOMO.Eye Collection #5 
Hair : +Spellbound+ Pyramids
Hairbase : SIIX // Pyramids Hairbase // Black
Headpiece : =Zenith=Gothic Rose headpiece 
Septum :(Yummy) Eclipse Septum - Gold
Shirt : Moon Elixir - Baby Doll - Top 



No comments:

Post a Comment