Wednesday 24 April 2019

The dog ate my homework.


Pose : Foxcity. Breezy-1
Bag : NS::  Belty Trip Backpack @ A+ Event - Note! This backpack comes with straps and is designed to be worn on your back! I photoshopped the arms out. It also comes with a couple of super cute poses, so check it out!

Background & Props : [ Focus Poses ] School Hallway Backdrop

So I had a rant yesterday, but you'll be pleased to know I'm feeling much better today... less bitter and whole lot refreshed and ready to provide some beautiful products from some wonderful creators.
I know I've used this pose before, but it really was perfect. As I was getting ready for this picture, my friend Apple told me "You look like a confused college student, that's there to study rather than party" so, I ran with that for a minute and grabbed some props, until Apple was ready to continue the story to it's thrilling climax.. " But you also want to save the hedgehogs, and the rally is on the same day as your final exam, and you need to pass it or you'll flunk the year, and have to redo it again, but that's just what your nemesis wants, the cool girl from the top table, she's even gone as far as getting someone to let the tires down on your car, so you have to run, hence the sneakers"

I think I need more time with Apple.

xoxo

All of the things : 

Body, Hands & Feet : Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
Head : LeLutka Bento Head-PIPER 3.3
Skin : Lefort by REVOUL Nicki Lelutka Applier 
Eyes : REVOUL - Revoulutionary Beauty Eyes 
Hair : DOUX - Lala hairstyle @ Dubai Event
Hairband : #Foxy - Lace Cat Ears 'Panther'
Glasses : DAZED. Concubine Glasses
Collar : (Yummy) Crochet Choker 
Outfit : .miss chelsea. Tina Set @ N21
Gloves : **RE** Motor Gloves 



No comments:

Post a Comment