Friday 19 April 2019

Champagne dreams.


Pose : CW Poses - Right Here

Items used : +Half-Deer+ Dreamrose Princess Bed - Blush Pink
MishMish - My Little Lamb (resized) from a former edition of Luxe Box a million years ago.
uK - Mystic Dew Mist Gold
Jian :: Down on the Ranch - Stone Wall Fence Half

I feel like this picture is a whole entire hashtag for my life. I'm literally exhausted from the moment I wake up, to the moment I go to sleep - and I barely do anything. I can't actually remember what it's like to get off my chair without groaning and today I left a mini tin of vaseline heating up to soften under my boob (shuttup don't act like you don't do that if you have bigger tiddies) for three whole hours because I legit forgot it was there.
Please love me. Please. 
xoxo


All of the things : 

Body  :  -Belleza- Freya
Head : CATWA Kittia
Skin : TRES BEAU MAKEUP CATWA BAE (PEARL)Eyelids : L'Etre - Natural mesh eyelids
Glasses : K{<3}P - Yami Glasses - White
Birthmark : [okkbye] bold birthmarks 
Bandaid & Flower : [Salem] Flower Bandaid
Hair : VCO ~ Sakura [B] Gray (Gacha) @ Kustom9
Tattoo : DAPPA - Daisy Blush.@ Seasons Story
Smexy Pj's : .miss chelsea. Rosi Set For 50L Friday
Slippers : CURELESS [+] Snow Bunny Slippers 


No comments:

Post a Comment