Thursday 11 April 2019

Peace of mind.


Pose : [ La Baguette] nomimo (G.sit) 5

Taken at my homestead. ♥

I think I've expressed before that I have trouble just letting things go, and I'm not entirely sure why it's so troublesome for me. The smallest interactions can leave me examining every little thing I said, and even when I have the best intentions my message often ends up becoming quite mixed.
That being said, I want to make something clear. 
I blog because I love it. When it comes to expressing an opinion about blogging, it is always that - my opinion. I don't think I'm any more 'right' than anyone else, nor do I believe that I am above anyone else. Blogging is 100% an art form, and when given the correct equipment for your art, you can excel beyond even your own expectations. If you're not given the equipment, it's your responsibility to find the items you'd like to blog. It's no-one's responsibility to provide you with the tools, but should you decide you'd like to apply for a blogger position, it's entirely my belief that you should grab that opportunity with both hands, remembering during the course of your blogger career with that brand how extremely lucky you are to be granted the creativity of the brand in question.
It's my belief that not only do you have a responsibility to that brand, but also to the applicants to that brand that weren't lucky enough to have access to the products you're now blogging. Suggesting that you'd like to skip over certain items because they don't fit your style is -in my opinion- insulting, because you APPLIED for that position (If you didn't apply and the creators are friends, where the fudge is your loyalty to your friends? Are you still a blogger, or are you always a friend, regardless of your photography talent? Are you taking up a blogger spot as well, or are you just lucky enough to be passed items from your friend? This makes my brain sore.). Other people applied that would wholeheartedly grasp at those products and happily, excitedly show off the amazingly talented creators we're lucky enough to see all over secondlife. If you blog, and find yourself in a position where the product no longer brings you happiness, GIVE UP YOUR SPOT for that blogger team, as there are probably a bunch of people waiting for it.

It saddens me daily that there seems to be such entitlement when it comes to blogging.
Although without a doubt I am extremely lucky, I am by no means one of the best bloggers in SL, despite my passion, despite my attempts at continuing to improve, but I don't have to be the best to enjoy every minute of what I do. I am however, blessed with some exceptionally talented people who are generous enough to grant me their items to attempt to make some pretties with, and damned if i'll sit here while bloggers belittle the beauty and generosity creators show on a regular basis.

Okay I feel better now! Have a beautiful day, Spoonies and never take anything for granted, because there is always someone wishing they had what you have.


All of the things : 

Body & Feet :  -Belleza- Freya
Hands : Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara (This was so I could wear the nails from #Shook, I selected the "Slink Fit" option on the Belleza Hud, and then added the Maitreya hands. It's worth noting, there may be the occasional clothing clipping moment with this, as the belleza arms and Maitreya arms are shaped differently)
Head : CATWA Kittia
Skin : [Glam Affair] Serenity Applier [ Catwa ]
Eyes : LOTUS. Camouflage Eyes 
Ears : ^^Swallow^^ Magic Pixie Ears 
Hair : Sintiklia  Hair Titania @ Collabor88
Headpiece : *LODE* Head Accessory - Tulips & Cherries [pale yellow red] (Gacha) @ Shiny Shabby
Epaulets : *LE* Valyrian Lady Shoulders Gold RARE (Gacha) (Not sure if this is still available, it's pretty old!)
Bodysuit : +MB+ Nena Bodysuit @ Spring Flair
Nails : #SHOOK - Baddie Claws 
Shoes : [BREATHE]-Koemi Heels @ Uber



No comments:

Post a Comment