Sunday 21 April 2019

Own it.


Pose : FOXCITY. Fairytale Pose 2

Bunnies (Overides the pose slightly on >>this side) : [La Baguette] White Bunnies 

Background things : Fundati's Great Grass (square) Chamomile
Boudoir Egg Piles

Today has been slightly insane. Not only has it legitimately taken 2 days for me to set up a bunch of eggs behind my avatar, but it's also been one of those real life 'family' moments I'd really rather forget.
I've never understood the point in silencing someone when they have something to say, unless it's derogatory to another party. I don't understand how senior citizens can believe it's okay, either. 
Still, chocolate egg, anyone?
xoxo

All of the things : 

Body, Hands & Feet : Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
Head : CATWA Kittia
Skin : . MILA . Christina Skin [Ivory] CATWA 
Eyes : [JOE SL] GIGI MESH EYES 
Hair : .Entwined. Jennifer 
Outfit : -Narcisse- Some Bunny 2 Love Gacha @ The Epiphany


No comments:

Post a Comment