Saturday 6 April 2019

Take the long way home.


Pose : Foxcity. Made Up-1 (Fatpack Exclusive) (Note, the cupcake over-rides that hand&arm pose)

Cupcake : :::ChicChica::: Sweet Gacha #12

Background ; [BH9] - Brinkles ATM V1

So I succumbed to the fact that I might need a new head (obviously, I didn't, but I still DID). Initially, I thought I wanted the LAQ Ivy head, which I tried and gosh, it's beautiful... but then I started to wonder about what I could do to make it feel like me, and realized that there would be fewer skins, and lesser make up options... so I ran around for a while and tried this one, from Catwa. I still wanted the big eyes and doll-like features from the LAQ head, but with Catwa I knew I could find some skins that would work, due to the marketplace being full of them... and yay! I found one! (and also tried a good few older ones I have in my inventory and a fair amount of those worked too!) 
I really don't know why I have so many mesh heads. Part of me thinks it's just because it's SL and you can literally change your look from day to day in accordance with your budget, and in RL I think we'd all like to do that some times, although it might be a bit Worzel Gummidge (Older British people might remember good ol' Worzel!)
Anywho, have a beautiful day, Spoonies.
xoxo

All of the things.

Body, Hands & Feet : Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
Head : CATWA Kittia
Skin : [Glam Affair] Serenity Applier [ Catwa ]
Eyeliner : -SU!- [HUD] Essential Eyeliners (Gacha)
Eyes : LOTUS. Camouflage Eyes 12 
Ears : ^^Swallow^^ Magic Pixie Ears 
Hair : tram G0210 hair
Choker : Amala- The Ariana Choker - Gold
Tattoo : DAPPA - Antora Tattoo.@ TLC
Outfit : .miss chelsea. Mona Set @ N21


If you do nothing else today, take a moment to listen to this beautifully under-rated song. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment