Wednesday 17 April 2019

Work it out.


Pose : {PINGPONG} MIMI Bento poses #4 (I don't think this store exists anymore, sorry.)

Background : FOXCITY. Photo Booth - RGB Drive Backdrop City

I feel super cute in this whole outfit, go buy it all, immediately, and feel cute with me!
(or don't, but at least tell me I'm adorable.)

xoxo


All of the things : 

Body, Hands & Feet : Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
Head : CATWA Kittia
Skin : . MILA . Christina Skin [Ivory] CATWA 
Eyes : {S0NG} :: Bubble Eyes 
Eyeliner : Veechi - Scarlett Liner [Catwa]
Ears : L'Etre - Pure mesh ears PIXIE
Hairbase : Tableau Vivant \\ Catwa hairbase 11 - A
Hair : -FABIA- Mesh Hair   < Madeline> @ Tres Chic
Choker : #SHOOK - Identity Choker {SAVAGE}
Shirt : BUENO-NeoTop @ Kustom9
Pants : SPIRIT - Nancy pants @ Kustom9
Shoes : Native - Guetta Sneakers  @ Access


Ok, so this vid is a little weird and I think in an attempt to be edgy they might have cut corners.. but I actually kinda like the song, and the vid was just kinda.. unironically ironic and almost cool. *blinks*.

No comments:

Post a Comment