Monday 19 March 2018

Memories are fresh.


Pose : FOXCITY. Mens - The Journey-6 (Fatpack exclusive)
Backdrop :  FOXCITY. Photo Booth - Destination:London

I love this Foxcity set, and the moment I saw the colours, I knew it had to be done. It's not new, and I know i'm late to the game, but just go with it okay?
I live about 40 miles or so from Central London, and as with most big cities, it's really difficult to get into the middle of the Capital by car. I've had a few experiences with London Transport, and for a while it was a very regular experience when I would need to travel into London to head north to Scotland. Everything about this Photo Booth is familiar to me, from the fabric on the chairs to the vents under the seat and the no-smoking signs. It's been a while since I have traveled into London via Train/Underground now, but looking at this picture I can still hear the automated voice of the announcer stating the name of the next station, and the loud echo of footsteps along the platforms.
The one thing that does seem to be missing that I'm not at all mad about is the worn-out feel of the seats, the scuffing of the floors, the graffiti and chiseled in initials and words along the windows of the train, this is definitely a new carriage, and that's pretty darn rare!
I'm feeling oddly nostalgic now, and I can't help feeling like Man-Pickle is doing the same thing. He might be off to meet the boys for a casual night out (most nightclubs around London have a dress-code, he'd definitely not be allowed in with sneakers and a cap) at a regular pub hangout. He's just chillin' out, getting comfortable, watching the world go by. I only hope that as the carriage becomes busier he's not too much of a dick to stand up and offer his seat to somebody who needs it. Be a freakin' Gentleman, Man-Pickle!
xoxo


All of the things : 

Body, Hands & Feet : [SIGNATURE] Gianni - Mesh Body 
Skin : Go&See * Liam * (Summer Tone) @ Mens Only Monthly (more info below)
Head :  CATWA HEAD Stanley 
Ears : ^^Swallow^^ Rox Ears
Hair base : Stealthic - Male Hairbase 
Hair : Modulus  - Matt Hair The Mens Dept.
Cap : Beusame //  Zaddy & Wasted Hat
Necklace : amias - ONUR The Mens Dept.
Outfit : :PARKER: KEVIN Outfit The Mens Dept.
Sneakers : not so bad . mesh . BOJAN sneakers . red The Mens Dept.

Hold on to your hats, here's a little extra information about the  Go&See * Liam * Skin at Mens Only Monthly 


Shown in the Summer tone, you can clearly see the eyebrow options here. I've chosen not to show the freckles version, as they're in the main picture.
One thing I want to bring to light is that just because a skin looks a certain way in an ad, doesn't mean it's going to look the same on YOUR SHAPE, on YOUR HEAD. I feel that with guy-things, it's easy to look at a product and nope it out without giving it enough attention. Many skins, many products will work for you, if you just give them a chance. It's also important to go into demo-ing with an open mind, try things out, expand your horizons, guypeoples! Be a more fashionable you!


OO will ya just look at that package! (Not really. it's stuffed.)
I wanted to show you the hair and no-hair options on the Liam body. On the hair option (Left) you can also see that there's fine hairs along the lower arms too - and if I remember rightly, there's some hair on the legs too.

That's all, folks!


P.S, Adam, this song and WHOLE POST made me think of you. I hope you're homesick! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment