Tuesday 27 March 2018

Falling from the sky.


Pose : .HG. Suckit Pose

Background & Propthings :  .Oppa. - Moon Balloons 
 .Oppa. - Moon Sits 
[P] Pillows, Magical Night: Swirls (Gacha)

I had a lot of fun with creating the picture for this post! I'm obviously still experimenting with all the effect thingies, and though I'm well aware i'm no expert, I'm not too sad at how this came out!
You can probably tell I wanted to create an out-of-world experience, mainly because the Moccino skin was created after Lupito Nyong'o and she's in Star Wars (She's the CG Character "Maz"), so when I stumbled across these amazing accessories from Oppa, I just knew it was a perfect fit.
I've kept the clothes kind of casual, The Empire top comes in two versions, the other having a collar effect around the neck with a delicate strip of fabric down the centre of the chest. I should really have shown both options but I'm naughty and neglected to. Sorries!
These CandyDoll boots are something I have been itching to get my hands on for a while. They're still available at Whore Couture until the 31st, so hurry your butt over to pick them up, because as usual, they are stunning!
More details are shown below, so grab a LM and shop your little (medium, or big) butts off!
xoxo


All of the things :

Body, Hands & Feet : Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
Head : CATWA Catya
Skin : Moccino - Lupita Skin (Chocolate Tone)
Eyes :  CATWA Mesh Eyes 
Eyes : -SU!-Delora Eyes Fatpack /ULTRARARE/ (Gacha)
Hairbase : Moccino - Nyong'o Hairbase
Ears : L'Etre - Stretched mesh ears
Earrings & Choker : .Oppa. - Moon Accessories
Shirt : #EMPIRE - Long Crop Top @ Kustom9 
Panties : [VALE KOER] WAIST PANTIES 
Boots : _CandyDoll_ Mya Boots @ Whore Couture Fair 8

No comments:

Post a Comment