Sunday 4 March 2018

Where you wanna go.


Pose (Pickle) : *!R.O!* Travel BENTO Pose (Note : this pose comes with a mesh suitcase, which I have switched out for a Doe Monster bag from The Arcade)
Scenery : (Milk Motion) Road to nowhere - Desert land - RARE @ Backdrop City

I had an entirely different angle for this picture envisioned in my head, but seriously, who can resist a lil bit of ass? 
Santi is my man-dolly for today, and I won't be listing his items because of a complete lack of spoons. I do know you can find his boots at the current (March) round of FaMESHed, and most of the other items have been listed on his blog "This Guy's Eye". We used a motorbike from the clearance section of [Sau] too, and I thoroughly recommend visiting to demo their bikes, because they're stunning quality and have tons of options.
This is the first post I've done with Backdrop City involved.
I try to steer clear of brands and places that have any sort of controversy associated with them, but for the sake of this post I had to make an exception. I sincerely do not understand why there is or was an issue with the Backdrop City sim, All I can see is that someone has taken it upon themselves and filled a niche for photographers and bloggers. I think this is a wonderful advertisement for the creators involved in making backdrops, and it's definitely somewhere I will visit more often when I have limited funds and a specific idea. Being a blogger or photographer even with a massive sponsor list can still become an expensive hobby, so to anyone willing to help out with creating special moments with SL pictures, I have to throw my hands up and cheer for bringing the community together in such a thoughtful and creative way.


All of the things : 

Body, Hands & Feet : Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
Skin : NOT FOUND - YUMI SKIN PEACH  (CATWA) @ Sense Event
Body Skin : [theSkinnery] Maitreya Skin Applier - peach
Eyes : CATWA Mesh Eyes 
Eye Applier : LOTUS. Origin Eyes @ Pocket Gacha 
Highlight : . MILA . Metallic Highlighter (Catwa & Lelutka)
Birthmark : [okkbye] bold birthmarks
Eyebrows : Bossie. alice eyebrows 
Ears : [MANDALA]SIMPLE_EARS_HUTUU
Earrings : :: SAGA :: Spring EarLoops
Lipstick : [PF] CATWA LIPSTICK - Pure Matte (Reds)
Eyeliner : Eyeliner : . MILA . Princess of Darkness Makeup
Hair : [RA] Katia Hair - Essential @ Whore Couture Fair 8
Hairband : #Foxy - Lace Cat Ears 
Choker : : :: SAGA :: Meow Collar
Tattoo : DAPPA - Mercy Tattoo. @  Men Only Monthly
Jacket : Birdy - Backstage - Jacket RARE @ The Arcade
Nails : Astralia - Compatible mesh nails system
Nail Polish : Hello Dave - Nail Appliers - Astralia - The French One
Rings :  Amala  - The Atara Stacking Rings
Panties : From the Poppy (I can't find a current LM, sorry) - Summer Bikini *Group Gift*
Boots : #EMPIRE - Cestrum @ N21 


No comments:

Post a Comment