Monday 26 March 2018

Under my skin.


Pose : Go&See * Diva * Couple Pose (Discounted exclusive for the Finders Keepers hunt)

Backdrop : [BH9] PlayRoom (Resized A LOT!) RLD

I'm always incredibly nervous about posting images that portray me naked, as I honestly believe there is more to photography than ass and tits. I'm even more nervous today because I'm also attempting to show a black skin. It's not the skin that is the issue but because I am so white I'm nearly blue and English (from a small suburban-type town), I'm ignorant to a lot when it comes to black culture. 
In MY opinion, this skin is beautiful (there's more information below) and the woman it's been crafted after was bought up a couple of weeks ago in a conversation I had with some friends about "bald" female actresses, and I pointed out Lupita Nyong'o as someone who I found extremely pretty, regardless of the length of her hair. 
I've also seen a bunch of FB posts lately claiming that there aren't enough black skins that don't have an ashy appearance, or that are just a recolour of a white-based skin.
This is definitely not a white-based recolour, and although I'm not entirely familiar with "Ashy", I find this skin quite the opposite.. there's an absolutely gorgeous luminescence to it. I have been super excited to get my hands on it! Keep scrolling for ALL the details & ALL the pictures!


All of the things, Santi :

Body, Hands & Feet : [SIGNATURE] Gianni - Mesh Body 
Skin :  STRAY DOG -  KILLMONGER @ Shiny Shabby
Eyes : -SU!-Ophelia Eyes Fatpack /ULTRARARE/ (Gacha)
Head :  CATWA HEAD Stanley 
Ears :  L'Etre  - Ringed Mesh Ears
Hair & Hairbase : Yuth: Hurt-Bae & Yuth: Hurt-Bae Hairbase
Face Tattoo : DAPPA - Post Face Tattoo
Body Tattoo : DAPPA - Oblivion Tattoo @ Man Cave
Undies :  Mossu - Kevin.Underwear

All of the things, Pickle : 

Body, Hands & Feet : Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
Head : CATWA Catya
Skin : Moccino - Lupita Skin (Cacau Tone)
Eyes :  CATWA Mesh Eyes 
Eyes : -SU!-Delora Eyes Fatpack /ULTRARARE/ (Gacha)
Eyeshadow : Veechi - Moonlit Shadow @ Uber
Hairbase : Moccino - Nyong'o Hairbase
Hair : : Puft : Cadence  
Ears : L'Etre - Streched mesh ears
Tattoo :  DAPPA - Tsubasa Tattoo. @ Sanarae (Opens Today!)
Nipple Piercings : [ bubble ] Ring Nipple Piercings Set  RLD
Panties : [VALE KOER] WAIST PANTIES 


As usual, all pictures are unedited except for the cropping effects. They're taken on firestorm in calWL without shadows.
This picture shows the Moccino - Lupita Skin on the Catwa Catya head, in the Cacau tone.
Left - Right, Eyebrows, No Eyebrows, Eyebrows & Freckles, No Eyebrows & Freckles.


This picture shows the Moccino - Lupita Skin on the Catwa Catya head, in the Chocolate tone.
Left - Right, Eyebrows, No Eyebrows, Eyebrows & Freckles, No Eyebrows & Freckles.

I find it incredibly difficult to pick a tone I prefer. Both of them have a warmth I am not used to seeing on black skins, and the lips are just stunning. I will say I did attempt to add a lipstick on top of them, just to peek, and I struggled to find one that was giving full coverage, so bear that in mind - although the natural lips are perfect with just the right amount of natural shine, and if you pair that with a bold eyeshadow (like the one from Veechi shown in the main picture) you really don't need to add anything more.
The freckles on both tones are awesome too. To make it even better... there's body options that match!


All of these options are available in both skin tones, but shown here on the Cacau tone.
Left to right : Basic, Freckled and Moles.
I hope more skin creators start adding mole & freckle options, because this is serious heart hands to me. I adore freckles and moles, and keeping my tattoo layers free for actual tattoos is always a bonus!


Also available is the Moccino - Nyong'o Hairbase Collection, in the four colours shown above.


No comments:

Post a Comment