Sunday 11 March 2018

All of the things.


Pose : [La Baguette] Mimiao9
Roses : Climbing Rose Pack - Red >Marketplace<

Let's talk a little about inspiration.
Most people who involve themselves in the SL blogging and flickr community will immediately see where this photograph is inspired from. AliceinChains Arun has been a long-standing member of SL, and is well known for her use of flowers and lighting in her pictures. I took a quick study of her pictures yesterday, and where I am no-where near her level of editing skills, I'm not at all mad about how this picture turned out, and I have learned a couple of things along the way. Isn't that what inspiration is?
You can find Alice's flickr >Here
I want to make a quick note and say while I have enjoyed this attempt to re-create something from someone I admire, I by no means intend to continue along this path. I am absolutely adoring learning at the pace I'm currently going at, and believe that my pictures should tell a story.
I want to work more on getting emotion into my images, along with becoming more comfortable with shading, exploring different angles, and eventually moving to slightly edited hair - mostly hairlines and fly-aways. I am grateful for every single piece of information I have garnered and hope that although I may take inspiration from other artists, I present what I have learned in a way that is "Pickle".
Today I want to challenge you to take inspiration from someone, and put YOUR personal spin on it. Whether that be a blogger, photographer, DJ or any other creative outlet, give it a go and see what you learn. xoxo


All of the things : 

Body, Hands & Feet : Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
Skin : LOTUS. Louise Skin @ The Skin Fair
Head : CATWA Uma
Eyes : CATWA Mesh Eyes 
Eye Applier : -SU!-Delora Eyes Fatpack /ULTRARARE/ (Gacha)
Birthmark : [okkbye] bold birthmarks
Eyeshadow : Veechi - Starry Night Shadow
Eyebrows : Found in the Catwa hud!
Lipstick : [PF] CATWA LIPSTICK Applier - Glossy Pout
Piercings :  -SU!- Medusa Piercing,  -SU!- Piercing Set 05 (Dimples only)
Ears : Random.Matter - Haruhi Ears
Earrings : :: SAGA :: Sarah Earrings (Mainstore, expertly hudded with several different options, and a materials version! *flails)
Hair : little bones. Quartz Collabor88
Headpiece : From the Astralia- Thorn hair & headpiece set
Tattoo :  DAPPA  - No Love Tattoo. (NEW LOCATION)
Nails : Astralia - Compatible mesh nails system
Nail Polish : Hello Dave - Nail Appliers - Astralia - The French One
Rings : (Yummy) Raining Diamonds
Dress :  _CandyDoll_ Alexa Dress @ Whore Couture Fair 8
Knee Pad : *MUKA* Spike Kneepads
Boots : **UTOPIA@Design** - "OPHELIA" 


No comments:

Post a Comment