Thursday 15 March 2018

Today.


Pose : .FOXCITY. GSits VOL1-4ma
Location : Borneo Island

I woke up today and was all organized, which is incredibly unusual... but then stuff made me go -flop- and now my anxious brain is making me overthink, and i'm tired and headachy and blah! However, please go visit the new sim Borneo, I accidentally stumbled across it using editors choice - there's also a photo contest for a prize of 15kL's, so that's definitely worth looking into too.
Another quick note is on the Bueno Dungaree/Overalls I'm wearing. YOU NEED TO HAVE THESE. Each individual overall colour comes with a hud for the shirt. There are MANY colours and patterns for the shirt, plus a longsleeve & short sleeve option AND the ability to turn the shirt off completely so that you can wear your own choice beneath it. 
My brain feels a little better upon almost completing this blog, \o/
I hope your day is full of love and laughter! xoxo


All of the things : 

Body, Hands & Feet : Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
Head : CATWA Magy
Skin : ItGirls - Catwa Skin Applier - Brigit 
Eyes :  LOTUS. Lovely Eyes
Eyebrows : Bossie. sarah eyebrows [catwa] 
Moles & Freckles : Bossie.  freckles & beauty marks [catwa]
Ears : Random.Matter - Haruhi Ears
Earrings : :: SAGA :: Valentine Heart Earrings 
Hair : . Entwined . Azalea 
Choker :  Random.Matter - Hwasa Choker 
Dungarees : BUENO-Becca @ Kustom9 
Socks : [Atomic] Apparel // Spring Frill Socks ( I can't find a LM anywhere for Atomic :( )
Shoes : fri. - Casey.Plats 


No comments:

Post a Comment