Saturday 31 March 2018

Something in the air.


Pose : FOXCITY. Sass-6 (Edited with Animare & using Maitreya hand positions)
Location : Whole Wheat
Umbrella : 1.Yokai - Flower rain - Orchid RARE Lootbox

I feel much better today, almost at 100% functioning and I'm sure that given another good sleep I'll be back on it with all my spoons and ready to reach out. To those who have given me a poke, made me giggle stupidly and generally been around the past couple of days (even in the background while I gather myself and ignore you completely) I am grateful!

Today's picture I actually took and edited twice. Something about the first one didn't sit right with me after the quality I feel like I've been producing lately it felt like a back-step, so rather than just pumping a bunch of crap out, I took a step back and redid it.
I'm SO glad I did, this is a much more me picture and I wasn't hating it while editing, which to me is an absolute blessing!
I think that many people have forgotten about Whole Wheat, or just don't utilize it like they used to. For those who aren't aware, Whole Wheat is similar in design to Backdrop City. The difference is that the scenes contained are entirely created by Mr Toast & a couple by his lovely partner lady Tea (Seriously, can you get a cuter freaking couple than Tea & Toast? I mean, #goals!) I say entirely created, but for the most part the scenery itself is readily available across SL. Toast is a Sim Designer, and he sometimes spews a bunch of his creativity across his own little parcel - Whole Wheat (get it? Toast? Bread? WHOLE WHEAT? Ugh.), there are several smaller sets over a couple of floors and maybe 3/4 larger ones, spaced out. If you join the group (for a small fee of 150L), you're able to rez your own props and poses and optimize the cute set ups available there. WELL worth checking out!
I'm loving everything about this picture. I hope you see progression as I work, as I really am trying to improve consistently. 
Happy Saturday people, here's what you came for!
xoxo


All of the things : 

Body, Hands & Feet : Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
Head : CATWA Catya
Skin : Go&See * Luna * @ Blush 
Eyes : .ARISE. Sadie Eyes
Eyeliner : Found in your Catwa hud, tinted.
Lipstick : Veechi - Juicy Lip Tint @ N21
Blush : Veechi - Princess Blush @ The Clique
Hair : Tableau Vivant \\ Stella hair @ Kinky Event
Earrings, Choker, Lingerie : .Oppa. Femme lace GACHA @ The Imaginarium
Nails : Astralia - Compatible mesh nails system
Nail Polish : Hello Dave - Nail Appliers - Astralia - The French One
Shoes : _CandyDoll_ Deya Wedge @ N21


No comments:

Post a Comment