Friday 2 March 2018

She wanna get married.


Pose : Go&See * Cutie * 1
Cakes & Backgroundthings : {moss&mink} Cake & Lace (Gacha) @ The Arcade

Once again I'm left squeeing with happy over Moss&Mink's newest gacha, available at the arcade.
This set has so many gorgeous bits and pieces that I just couldn't fit them all in to the one post and do them all justice! All of the cakes and pretties have materials enabled too, so if you activate your advanced lighting, you'll be able to see the in an entirely different way!
I always feel like I struggle to make pastel colours pop, and today was no exception. I actually started this post yesterday, but something just wasn't working. There are actually multiple versions of this picture sitting and glaring at me, because I didn't choose them! However, I was unperturbed (ok, not entirely, I did whine to Santi a little bit.) and continued until I had chosen this picture! Anywho, the reason I tell you of my struggle with pastels is not because I hate pastels. I LOVE pastels. I want to make the pretty kawaii posties that other bloggers pull off so well, and sometimes, I know I hit it. I guess it's like everything, practice makes perfect. However, the reason I'm rambling is because once again I feel like I have not done the Moss&Mink items justice. You REALLY need to see these items in-world, with your own two eyeballs (there's a demo out >HERE<). The details are always amazing and this time it's no exception. I can't tell you how much I want to eat all the things, I just know they will taste as good as they look, and the tiny (intentional) imperfections in the macaroons just make me want to pull them apart and lick out the middle like a naughty 6 year old at a fancy party. You might even find me sitting under the table in my party dress while I do it, too!
I've taken a photo of just the cakes, but like I said, there are many pieces to this set, and all of them are crafted beautifully. Stay tuned for tomorrows post, when there'll be even more shots of this set, and the amazing secondary set at The Arcade, too!


All of the wearing things : 

Body, Hands & Feet : Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
Skin : NOT FOUND - YUMI SKIN PEACH  (CATWA) @ Sense Event
Body Skin : [theSkinnery] Maitreya Skin Applier - peach
Head : CATWA Lona
Eyes : CATWA Mesh Eyes 
Eye Applier : LOTUS. Origin Eyes @ Pocket Gacha 
 Eyeshadow : Veechi - Moon Shadow @ Rewind 
Birthmark : [okkbye] bold birthmarks
Freckles :  Bossie. freckles & star stickers
Hair :  tram  H0219 hair Uber
Earrings : :: SAGA :: Dalia Earrings 
Necklace : Amala - The Alessia Necklaces
Dress : *{Junbug}* Uptown Girl (Former 50L friday offering)
Nails : Astralia - Compatible mesh nails system
Nail Polish : Hello Dave - Nail Appliers - Astralia - The French One
Rings :  Amala  - The Atara Stacking Rings


No comments:

Post a Comment