Wednesday 28 February 2018

Run 'round.


Pose : <K&S> Running 1 (Edited very slightly with Animare for the head tilt)
Location : Tee*fy Mainstore

Let me preface this by saying I don't jog. Ever.
Also, I really like food, so if I did jog this would probably be an accurate representation of what would happen, and I would be completely distracted by said food. Maybe I'm jogging quickly away so I don't buy the entire back-stock of goodies?
Don't trip, Pickle! (But those noodles look SO good!)

Yesterday it seems that SL went haywire for a while.
I gotta admit, it was mildly frustrating when I went to log in and couldn't, but honestly, I sorta wanted an Ark day anyway, so that's what I did.
However, facebook blew up with all the usual "Omg I can't get in!" and "You all need to get a life, just because you can't get in, doesn't mean it's the end of the world!"
I'm not here to criticize either view, but I would just like to spread a little reminder here that A. Not everything revolves around SL, yes, there is an actual life outside of it, kudos to you if you're enjoying it. B. If you're enjoying it that much, you wouldn't be able to comment on fb that there is a life outside of SL, because you wouldn't be on fb either. Just playing devils advocate here.
and C. Sometimes people use SL and other social media outlets LIKE facebook to an extent where it becomes a bit of a crutch. Maybe it's unhealthy, but if someone is enjoying themselves, and enjoying the time they spend within SL, what harm is it actually doing to you? Finally there's D. Some of those people questioning the SL outage have real-world work INSIDE SL. 
I feel like so many of us have locked on to the concept of SL as a game, which is a whole other debate in itself, but I'm pretty sure you can't deny that if you consider the "SL is a game" theory to be truth, there are some serious differences between playing SL as a game and playing Mario Cart, or something cooler because I only play Ark and I don't know how or what else to compare it to.
Either way, the First Great SL Apocalypse of 2018 happened and we are all survivors, prims have been returned to normal, shoes have been removed from butts (circa 2008, for those who remember), ruth avatars have become sexy again, and as of yet, all injuries have been deemed superficial. Regular service is now back, and as proof, here's your list of pretties for today!
xoxo


All of the things : 

Body & Feet: -Belleza- Freya
Skin : NOT FOUND - YUMI SKIN PEACH  (CATWA) @ Sense Event
Body Skin : [theSkinnery] Maitreya Skin Applier - peach
Head : CATWA Lona
Eyes : CATWA Mesh Eyes 
Eye Applier : LOTUS. Origin Eyes @ Pocket Gacha 
Hair : #Foxy  - Sugar Hair  @ Hentai Fair
Outfit : _CandyDoll_ Nina Pants & _CandyDoll_ Nina Top  (Mainstore release)
Hands :  Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara (Use Slink-Fit on the Belleza hud to fit)
Nails : Astralia - Compatible mesh nails system
Nail Polish : Hello Dave - Nail Appliers - Astralia - The French One
Sneakers : NS::  Anywhere Wings Sneakers @ Blush 


No comments:

Post a Comment