Monday 26 February 2018

Someone like me.


Pose : Bossie. nyanko pose 05 @ Hentai Fair
Background : :: Focus Poses 50's Diner ::

To say I am overwhelmed by the support for my last post would be a complete understatement.
I tend to rant a little, and I'm never entirely sure when I'm over-sharing or preaching, so to have the amount of people come forward and share their stories too has been bittersweet in that I'm thankful to have the support, but incredibly disappointed that there are so many humans willing to destroy and tear down rather than cheer on and build up.
I also know how hard it is to separate yourself from negativity. I returned over and over again to my narcissist, regardless of being fully aware of his power over me. I KNEW what I was doing, but still wanted to believe so desperately that he was good people - and there's still a part of me that holds that belief, but like all mental issues, unless they agree to get help and accept that they have a problem, it's pointless to continue returning because the cycle of abuse will continue.

I am proud of each and every one of you who have experienced anything similar and managed to escape. Don't beat yourself up if you return, because having run once, you will know deep down you have the strength to do it again. It will be less scary the second, third, forth time...
Thank you for being brave, and thank you for sharing your stories. Stay strong and love yourself, and each other. xoxo


All of the things : 

Body, Hands & Feet : Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
Skin : NOT FOUND - YUMI SKIN PEACH  (CATWA) @ Sense Event
Body Skin : [theSkinnery] Maitreya Skin Applier - peach
Head : CATWA Lona
Eyes : CATWA Mesh Eyes 
Eye Applier : LOTUS. Origin Eyes @ Pocket Gacha 
 Eyeshadow : Veechi - Starry Night Shadow @  N21
Lipstick : [PF] CATWA LIPSTICK - Pure Matte (Reds)
Hair : TRUTH HAIR Fynn [no headband]
Outfit : .miss chelsea. Luce Set Uber
Nails : Astralia - Compatible mesh nails system
Nail Polish : Hello Dave - Nail Appliers - Astralia - The French One
Shoes : #EMPIRE - Kanaio @ Kustom9


No comments:

Post a Comment