Wednesday 21 February 2018

New technology.


Pose : FOXCITY. Steamy-4m
Background : ///BENJAMINZ/// CTRL BACKDROP Rewind 
Toro. Stacked Television {White Noise} (Gacha)

I'm not really one to get my nipples out without due cause, but this outfit just made all kinds of sense to me. It's a little bit naughty and a lot fantastic... and I feel like maybe I'm missing some of that fantastical stuffs lately, and with the fantasy gacha carnival thingies going on, sometimes regular posts can look a little bland.
This look shows more items from the Y2K round of Rewind, and I'm absolutely loving the ErschxOppa set (There are earrings and a necklace not shown, too).
It's a gacha and it's so different that as soon as it popped up I just KNEW it was going to be fun to photograph. As usual, my anxious little brain has been whirring with ideas surrounding the items, and finally I settled upon this. Tada!
I'm always slightly wary of wearing skins that aren't my RL race. I'm almost literally the whitest white girl in the history of white people. I've been bought up in the most white-collar, English way possible for my generation, and I am mostly pretty ignorant to the struggles of many other races. The last thing on my mind is making people uncomfortable or awkward because of a way that I portray an item, and I really hope that I do justice to the skins and pretties that I find across the grid. If you choose to look at this post, or any of my posts for any reason, just know that I am attempting to make art, regardless of race, colour, gender stereotypes or roles. I want so badly to bridge ALL the gaps and have a world where nothing matters except lifting people up and making others happy, but not at the expense of ourselves... but I know realistically this is just a dream for how the world works right now.
That being said, this skin is truly beautiful, as are all the items portrayed in today's post. I am absolutely thrilled with the outcome of the photograph, and only hope you enjoy what I have bought you. xoxo


All of the things : 

Body Hands : Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
Skin : NOT FOUND - YUMI SKIN PEACH  (CATWA) @ Sense Event
Body Skin : [theSkinnery] Maitreya Skin Applier - peach
Head : CATWA Lona
Eyes : Hayaru  - Jung mesh eyes 
Ears :  ^^Swallow^^  Dragon Ears Kustom9
Lipstick : .{PSYCHO:Byts}. Sadayakko Lipstick
Hair : booN Lab.004 hair
Headpiece & Wings : ERSCH & .Oppa.- TV Angel Gacha @ Rewind 
Nipples : !~SV~! Nipples 
Corset & Nipple Tags : ::Axix:: Tomoe's Ofuda&Bodysuit @ BoundBox Feb'18 
Nails : Astralia - Compatible mesh nails system
Nail Polish : Hello Dave - Nail Appliers - Astralia - The French One
Shoes & Socks : =Zenith=Xiang Mo Boots (Red) -Maitreya (Gacha)


No comments:

Post a Comment