Friday 2 February 2018

Elevated.


Pose : Go&See * Cool * 5 @ Chapter Four (Opens 4th Feb)
Shoulder Jacket : ::C'est la vie !:: Chus JK Gacha @ Blush
Background : Fireplace, Build & Table : DRD - Series 01
Plants & Bar : Apple Fall

Hold on to your knickers, today's post is full of information about the products shown!
Back in September, DRD started a series called "Light and Dark" running on the concept of a subscription box. Over a period of six months, they released one mystery box per month, which you had to sign up for every month and pay for every month. At the end of the six month period, if you  had managed to grab each of the boxes you were promised a light and dark building to match with the furniture as a bonus.
Not only have I been absolutely wowed by the furniture on a monthly basis, but I am also stunned by the buildings now too. When I logged in today and received the final box, I almost literally ran to DRD as fast as my pixel-legs could carry me, wearing my Subscription hud, I made huge grabby hands at the vendor, receiving my bonus houses. I. Freaking. Love. Them.
I know I'm only showing you a small portion of the latest box, in the light version, but this set is undoubtedly worth every single penny I paid for it. I'm never upset by the quality of DRD, and this is no exception. With the ability to rez the builds inclusive of furniture, or to create your own scene using the subscription boxes you've received previously, this is a fantastic end to a 6 month journey I took on an off-chance. Love.


Now let me just squee over this dress by Bueno. I say dress loosely, because as you can see by the main photograph, I've removed the shirt to add my own. Automatically this becomes a staple in your inventory, because it's now capable of being glammed up for a night out, or worn to visit your friends who don't like seeing your tits at every opportunity. (Although, who doesn't like tits?)
The skirt comes in several colour options available separately or in a fatpack and with it, you get a hud for the shirt (shown in pictures above) with a bunch MORE colour options for that (Yes, there's even more than those shown in the picture!). It's literally the mixiest and matchiest thing ever! You can even change the zippers through different metal textures too!
Finally, there's the pose from Go&See. I love how creative Go&See is, and the store reflects the different interests extremely well. Whether it's poses, eyes, skins, or add-ons, the quality is always there. These poses are from the *cool* range, and will be available at Chapter Four from the 4th February.


All of the things! :

Body, Hands & Feet : Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
Skin : Lara Hurley-Rie Milky 
Head : LeLutka Bento Head-CHLOE
Eyes : -SU!- Ophelia Eyes Fatpack /ULTRARARE/(Gacha)
Glasses : .tsg. Shy Megane
Hair : AD - sia 
Choker : Eclat - Velvet Choker
Bra : Addams - Cecilia Flower Bra - Maitreya - N*30 - RARE (Gacha)
Nail applier : alme.   Minimal: Silver
Skirt/Dress : BUENO-Bonita Set @ Fameshed
Fishnets applier : .:villena:. - Fishnet
Shoes : #EMPIRE - Nasturtiums 


No comments:

Post a Comment