Sunday 11 February 2018

Back to reality.


I forgot to save the pose for this, but it's been edited with animare anyway so don't kill me, k? ♥

Location : Consent (Adult) - Trailer Park temporary build.

I had a bunch of fun setting up this scene for Consent, and we had a riotous time on Friday with our DJ's and friends! Having a place like Consent is difficult, it's become very dear to me, not just because it's my place, but because I feel like it's a place SL has been missing for a long time. So now I am attempting to take more of a pride in it. Every Friday (almost), we're going to have a theme party. I'm going to design a new area specifically for that party and it'll remain up until at least the Wednesday of the following week.
The regular Consent area will still run as usual, so people can chill & hangout there, too.
The theory behind Consent is pretty simple. Respect. That is the foundation that I want to build a community on. It's a slow process, but gradually I am seeing an interest build, but like any new place, it's taking time. Luckily, I'm pretty darn stubborn and I'm not about to give up yet!
The group is free to join, and always will be. I have turned 'chatter' off in the group, because I believe if you want to talk to people, you should attempt to be around them, and with that in mind I have set up little areas around the build to be able to do just that. A cosy camp-fire, some couples cuddle spots and some naughtier do-hickies if you wanna get nasty. Voice is active (but not necessary), unless there's a scheduled DJ event (Friday nights at the moment), and there are plenty of games around if they tickle your fancy (Speedbump, greedy, cheesy, skippo, cards against humanity and maybe a couple i've forgotten).
I want to encourage people to talk openly here. SL for many of us has become a place where we isolate ourselves further from society, perhaps occasionally opening up to new people, only to close down when we get burned and pushing people away. I hope Consent will remain a safe-place with good people and chilled vibes for a long time, and I also hope that you'll visit, check out the information package and read up on how you can be a part of it, too.

All of the things : 

Body, Hands & Feet : Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
Skin : Lara Hurley-Rie Milky 
Head : LeLutka Bento Head-CHLOE
Eyes : LOTUS. Blossom Eyes 01 @ Chapter Four
Glasses : (Yummy) Quinn Frames
Hair : TRUTH HAIR Betsy
Romper : _CandyDoll_ Kaylee Jump 
Shoes : _CandyDoll_ Kaylee Heels 


No comments:

Post a Comment