Wednesday 7 February 2018

Follow through.


Today, things just wouldn't do what I wanted them to do.
For some reason, I slept forever last night. I mean, it was obviously needed, and when I woke up I had ALL the ideas for a completely different post. However, sometimes things don't go quite as planned. Instead of doing what I've been doing normally, I tried far too hard to push myself outside of my comfort zone, and because of the amazing capacity I have to overthink, I somehow managed to completely spin myself in circles and thus NUFFIN' was happening the way I'd envisioned it.
I ended up scrapping that first idea I'd spent 4 hours on, and hurrumphing around like a sad puppy for about 30 minutes, ran around a few stores with half-an-idea and bought some things I'm never going to wear, and then really started over. For real.
I guess that's sort of how I feel about this picture.
Unintentionally, it became a piece i'm actually really stinkin' proud of. 
I hope it speaks to you, just a little. I hope you see that even when it's raining, when there seems no way out, there's still a light. There's always something positive to focus on, and there's always another way to look at any situation we're forced into. Things will get tough - likely, they'll always be tough, whether that's actual life, or secondlife. I just hope you find the strength to continue doing what you love, because the results can lift you more than you thought possible. ♥

All of the things : 

Body, Hands & Feet : Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
Skin : Lara Hurley-Rie Milky 
Head : LeLutka Bento Head-CHLOE
Eyelids : L'Etre - Natural mesh eyelids
Ears : Random.Matter - Haruhi Ears
Hair : Tableau Vivant \\ Rain hair  (7 styles mesh hair!!) @ Collabor88 (Opens 8th Feb)
Earrings : :: SAGA :: Dalia Earrings (Mainstore)
Nails : ::SG:: Karm4 BENTO MESH NAILS @ Bodyfy (Opens 8th Feb)
Rings : *PKC* Barbwire Bento Rings @ Bodyfy (Opens 8th Feb)
Chest Piercing & Tattoo : !TLB - Tristar Dermals + Tattoo @ Bodyfy (Opens 8th Feb)
Bodysuit : Foxes - Kendall - Bodysuit (gacha) @ The Epiphany



No comments:

Post a Comment