Saturday 3 February 2018

Do right.


Pose, Background & Cigarette : BellePoses - Mia @ The Fetish Fair

I've been thinking today about how lovely compliments are.
I don't mean those generic "Nice Ass!" compliments, although it's nice to get told you have a good butt!
I mean, when you've worked really really hard at getting something better, and you yourself see an improvement, it's nice to have some sort of outside reinforcement that you're making headway.
Today, I am going to give everyone a compliment when they talk to me, until I run out of spoons. I am going to make sure it is genuine and deserved. I am going to attempt to spread a little positivity, and hope that I can make someone smile and who knows, maybe make their day a little brighter. I think in the process of this, I might also have a greater appreciation for those people in my life. 
Maybe you could do the same?


All of the things : 

Body, Hands & Feet : Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
Skin : Lara Hurley-Rie Milky 
Head : LeLutka Bento Head-CHLOE
Eyelids : L'Etre - Natural mesh eyelids
Ears : Random.Matter - Haruhi Ears
Earrings : :: SAGA :: Valentine Heart Earrings (Free Group Gift, available for purchase without group)
Hairbase & Hair : Vanity Hair::Akina
Collar ::: SAGA :: Meow Collar @ Kustom9
Dress : [Aleutia] Olivia 
Boots : #EMPIRE - Globeflower (formerly @ The Seasons Story, please allow transfer time to main-store!)


No comments:

Post a Comment