Sunday 18 February 2018

It's not over.


Pose : Go&See * BeMineValentine * Couple Pose @ Chapter Four (Hidden Chapter)

So I'm not gonna lie, I had a whole lot more planned for the above photograph. I originally green-screened the thing, but somewhere along my process I was smart enough to make the background white, despite cutting the green out, and by the time I'd figured out I'd royally effed up it was too late. I tried to do the whole "Let's cut around this picture" thing, but honestly, i'm not mad at how this came out, so you're just gonna be kinda stuck with your bog-standard blank background postie, and rest assured that I am still trying to learn allthenewthings and do sometimes make mistakes (shh! If anyone I know finds out I said that my reputation as a hard-ass, no-nonsense perfectionist will be ruined!).
There's a bunch of cool stuff shown in this pic today, and I want to start with the Saga jewelry set. I applied to blog for this brand thinking there was absolutely no way in heck that I'd be accepted, and honestly, I am stunned and overwhelmed with the fact that I was chosen to represent them. The quality is amazing, and trust me, because I'm picky af. Not only are there amazingly intricate mesh designs, but there's also some fabulous hud colours, of both the metals and the butterfly-wings on the earrings. I can't do these justice, but I can and will shout to the high heavens about the value you are getting when you purchase these items. Seriously. The heart-hands are appropriate!
I fell in love with this set of eyes from Lotus. I blogged them yesterday, and as usual, I'm left wondering if I'll ever want to take them out of my head (Things you can only say in reference to SL, huh?), this colour specifically was perfect for me, and the toning... uggghh, again, heart hands! There are plenty to chose from, and they're available in gacha form, so they're perfect for gifting or exchanging.
The cute little knotted tee is by Miss Chelsea. It's a free group gift and comes with a 4 colour hud. Did you see what I wrote? FREE. GROUP. GIFT. Run!! Grab it, pick it up! Miss Chelsea can barely do wrong in my eyes, their mesh has always been high quality & their textures are sublime, so grab the group, grab the freebies (there's more than just this shirt on the counter!!) and make sure you stay updated so that you can be as addicted as I am!
A lot of the time, dressing casually causes me great pains, but this outfit came together surprisingly easily once I'd added the Foxy hair. Part of me always wants to fatpack Foxy, because they're another brand that I absolutely adore, and are completely on my blogger bucket list. I have watched them expand from adorable little accessories which were always must have pieces, to the mega-hair-brand they now are, and it's been wonderful to watch the progress & the following the brand has garnered. 
Check out the LMs of everything, along with unedited pictures below. ♥


All of the things : 

Body Hands : Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
Skin : Moccino - Catwa Skin Applier - Maria
Head : CATWA Lona
Eyes : CATWA Mesh Eyes 
Eye Applier : LOTUS. Origin Eyes @ Pocket Gacha 
Eyeliner : Veechi - White Waterline Liner [Catwa] @ Rewind 
Birthmark : [okkbye] bold birthmarks
Ears : Random.Matter - Haruhi Ears
Hair : #Foxy - Kels Hair @ Kustom9
Necklace : :: SAGA ::  Swirl NeckRing @ Kustom9
Shirt : .miss chelsea. Judi Top Group Gift
Nails : Astralia - Compatible mesh nails system
Nail Polish : Hello Dave - Nail Appliers - Astralia - The French One
Pants : .:villena:. - Distressed Skinny Jeans
Sneakers : :PARKER: CHRIS SNEAKERS.


No comments:

Post a Comment