Tuesday 20 March 2018

Dress myself up.


Pose :  Bossie.  nyanko ecchi pose 04-M (Edited with Animare)

Background things & Props :  {moss&mink}  Sweet Retreat - Backdrop Pink
 {moss&mink}  Cake & Lace - Heart balloons (Blue/cream) The Arcade
{moss&mink} Cake & Lace - Ribbon cakes The Arcade
{moss&mink} Cake & Lace - Foil leaf macarons (plated) The Arcade

Stockholm&Lima: Vanguard Cross (Frilly) @ RLD 

Les sucreries de Fairy * Kawaii Safe Sex * @ RLD 
Includes : * Kawaii Safe sex * Pink Decoration 1
* Kawaii Safe sex * Pink Decoration 2
* Kawaii Safe sex * Pink Head Condom
* Kawaii Safe sex * Pink Shoulder Spermy

[Bad Unicorn] 'No Text' Heart Pizza (Gacha)

{YD}Cute penis Gacha @ RLD 
Includes : {YD}Cute penis - Eater
{YD}Cute penis - Princess
{YD}Cute penis - Little Girl RARE

I tried something a little different with this post, and went for a full-on girly Fem-boy look. It's something I've been considering doing for a little while, as I was lucky enough to meet the creator of the V-tech boy chest through a friend a while ago, and he was super sweet! Not to mention absolutely freaking adorable to look at. Pair that with the fabulous items he makes for the chest (with added 'regular' maitreya rigs, too) and the current round of RLD having another creator involved with items for the *boy* bodies (and men, and futa's and.. well, people with penises who aren't necessarily male.. ugh. Labels), I figured now was the perfect time.
I've done femboy before on my alt, but this is BY FAR my favourite look for it, so far. Finding a skin can be fairly tricky, so when I stumbled across the Lumae skin at Ostara's Altar and it included a v-tech applier, I knew now was the right time. 
I know I've said this at least two times lately, but every time I have meant it. This Lumae skin is beautiful. I don't think I appreciated it fully until I came to edit this image, because it was then that I noticed small details like the creases along the palm of the hands, the shading across the fingers by the fingernails, the tiny, teeny little cleft between the nose and the mouth, the way the eyelids are shaded so intricately and fit perfectly against the shape of my catwa head... I cannot imagine the amount of love that has gone into making this skin, and one day I hope I have the time and the spoons to be able to do a full review. When you add to that the price of the skin for the special version available at the Ostara's Altar event, this is a genuine gem. I think it was between 500/600L for the head and ALL the the appliers you can shake a stick at! This is a MUST demo!

I'm having SO much fun with the Red Light District event, and I'm thoroughly enjoying all of the creations, if you haven't already, check out their website >Here< and get to shopping at the event itself.
xoxo


All of the things : 

Body, Hands & Feet : Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara with the [V-Tech]Boi Chest Mod For Maitreya 
Head : CATWA Magy
Skin : !Lumae Catwa - Neoma - T5  @ Ostara's Altar
Eyes :  CATWA Mesh Eyes 
Eye Appliers : Go&See * Hole * Catwa Eyes 
Eyebrows :  Bossie.  autumn eyebrows
Ears : ^^Swallow^^ Noldor Elf Ears @ Kustom9
Hair :  Tableau Vivant \\ Ivi hair [complete] (Gacha) @ The Arcade
Collar : {wa-kotolier}  "Kagurasuzu" Choker (08:White-Silver) (Gacha) @ Japonica
Shirt : :: MOMOCHUU :: Maria - Pink (Adorable panties NOT SHOWN) @ RLD 
Rings : Kibitz - High rings set 
Shorts & Straps : Cubura Stephano Shorts @ RLD 
Socks : EVANI - (27) Hanna middle socks (Gacha)


No comments:

Post a Comment