Thursday 8 March 2018

Make your choice.


Pose : Foxcity. Solitude - 4 (Slightly edited)
Includes : Refuge - Nautica Set @ Remnant

Skin fair opens today (8th March) and for those of you not aware, get yourself excited!!
Today I'm showing off the Lotus "Louise" skin. I've tried to edit this main picture minimally, and all i've done is add shading and a slight colour balance on the windlight I used because I believe it's important to show you how the skin looks in reality. If you need an entirely unedited photograph, the three grey pictures below will show you the skin, in tone 01, on ultra but with no shadows on the firestorm viewer. 
I'm thoroughly impressed with this skin. I believe the body has been completely re-done in time for the skin fair, and they are smooth, the shading is perfect, and I am in love with the face so much - I didn't even need to change my shape on the Uma head from catwa! That's a massive bonus for me!
Behind the flailing Pickle you'll notice a gorgeous seat and wooden box that totally looks like it belongs either under the sea in a fancy sunken ship, or on the deck of a gorgeous weather-beaten chalet close to the beach. It's from Refuge, who are fast becoming a favourite of mine in terms of home decor, especially because the items are so diverse, you're bound to find something to suit your taste. It can be found at the Remnant event currently going on within SL, and is now a permanent addition to the landing point at Consent!

When I started this post, I wanted to make it so that it looked like I was crawling out of the sea after a ship-wreck. Now however, I'm getting more like vibes of the Little Mermaid after she sells her voice to gain her legs, which is why I kinda cut my legs off. Think of this as the  Little Mermaid waking up, dazed and confused, and she hasn't yet taken a look below her waist to find out if her wish has been granted.
However you view this picture, I hope you find something that piques your interest, and as usual, all Landmarks are listed below.
xoxo 


All of the things : 

Body, Hands & Feet : Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
Skin : LOTUS. Louise Skin @ The Skin Fair
Head : CATWA Uma
Eyes : CATWA Mesh Eyes 
Eye Applier : LOTUS.  Studio Eyes (Gacha) @ TCF (Having watched the organizers over the last few years, & in light of recent new issues, I'll no longer be supporting this event by promoting them with a landmark to their location.)
Hair : *ARGRACE* HIKARI 
Nails : Astralia - Compatible mesh nails system
Nail Polish : Hello Dave - Nail Appliers - Astralia - The French One
Wet Undies : nani - dreamy pond - wet set 2 @ The Arcade


No comments:

Post a Comment