Friday 9 March 2018

Simply adore you.


Pose : FOXCITY. Mannequin-2
Location : Yorkshire

I have to be honest, wandering around scantily clad in a whimsical field with flowers in my hair isn't high up on my to-do list in real life, but isn't that what SL is about?
Santi actually sauntered into my shot awkwardly, and wasn't necessarily looking to be a part of this photo, but I can't help feeling like this depicts our walk together.
I've maybe described this before and some of you who regularly read will be well aware of my dangerous forays into the world of adult relationships, but the way things are with Santi are different to anything I've experienced before. He kind of plodded into my life, and just stayed at my wing until I'd noticed him for who he is. There was no forceful pressure, no "notice me" moves, just a steadfast desire to be in my life as a friend, without the pressure or head-games many people enjoy playing.
This is why I love this photo. It sort of represents our relationship and how important it is for me to know where I stand, with him. I know he's there, always. I know that despite how long it might take me to stop being a whiny brat, or what I have to do one day that might take my time away from him, he's going to remain a constant. 
My only hope is that I don't take him for granted, ever. That I manage to repay him with kindness and love the way that he deserves.
xoxo


All of the things : 

Body, Hands & Feet : Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
Skin : LOTUS. Louise Skin @ The Skin Fair
Head : CATWA Uma
Eyes : CATWA Mesh Eyes 
Eye Applier : LOTUS.  Studio Eyes (Gacha) 
Eyeshadow : -SU!- Oksana Eyeshadow (Faded out on the catwa hud)
Birthmark : [okkbye] bold birthmarks
Hair & Flower Crown : Tableau Vivant \\ Silvana hair @ Collabor88
Slip : Birdy - Backstage - Lace - Lara - White @ The Arcade
Panties : Blueberry - Tinker Panties 
Nails : Astralia - Compatible mesh nails system
Nail Polish : Hello Dave - Nail Appliers - Astralia - The French One
Socks & Roses : EVANI - Stormy @ Whore Couture Fair 8


No comments:

Post a Comment