Friday 16 March 2018

Still on my mind.


Pose : Bossie. Lisa pose 03
Tattoo : ISUKA Akasma 
Location : Whole Wheat

Today's post is going to be epic. I am literally going to throw information at you and expect you to completely understand, ok? Good. 
Again today I have woken up with a bunch of spoons in my pocket. This makes me incredibly happy! I am also prepared for today thanks to completing the photographs for today yesterday! LOOK AT ME GO, being all organized and shiz!
I've never done a post of this size before, and I know I've made a couple of oopsies, but I implore you to overlook said oopsies and love me anyway, so uh, here goes nothing!

I'm going to go ahead and focus on the Go&See skin, available at the skin fair at the moment.
It's called Katarina and is available in 5 tones. Here's a picture of the tones!


From left to right, Goth, Pale, Summer, Tan & Dark Tan.
For the following photographs I have used the FIRESTORM viewer, on ULTRA with the windlight CalWL. The pictures are unedited except for the cropping effects.
My personal favourite is the pale, but that's probably because of the white hair i've chosen for the blog today. All of the tones are gorgeous - flawless in fact. Another bonus for me was that it fit perfectly with my shape without a tweak necessary, and as I've said before, that's a massive bonus!
I'm also sporting the white eyebrow version, but there are THREE options for eyebrows! The other two are shown below.


Left - No brow. Right - Black brow on Pale tone.
It's worth noting that the head skin is on an OMEGA applier. I'm showing it on my current Magy Catwa head, and I didn't try it on any other head, purely because of the fit I mentioned above. However... if your head is Omega compatible, this skin will work. 
I want to go ahead and remind you that just because a skin says OMEGA compatible, it doesn't mean that it will automatically look great on your head. Sometimes you're going to have to tweak your shape to make it look good. Please, please don't be scared to do this! I know that many of you enjoy your look and are reluctant to change, but know that sometimes, the smallest little fiddle with your sliders can turn you from "OMGWTF?!! :( " to "OMG! WTF! :) "

I was a little overwhelmed with choices when I saw the body huds for this skin because there are LITERALLY SO MANY OPTIONS I COULDN'T BELIEVEEEEE IT.
Below I will show you some of the boobies!


These are the 'normal' breast options in Tan tone. The only reason I skipped up to Tan was because for photography reasons, the differences just stood out further.
On the left, the body is softer, and on the right you might notice a little more rib action going on.
I want to point out here the collarbone definition, and the elbows.
It's been a long time since I've looked at a skin in such detail and honestly had a "Wow" reaction, but let me squee and tell you it happened with this. Also worth a second look are the knees (shown in my regular 3-panel picture) and the absolutely adorable belly button that makes me wanna stick my tongue in it. I'm pretty sure I could find an animation for that if i looked hard enough! xD


Shown here are the cleavage options, again in the Tan tone.
On the left is the first cleavage option with the ribs, and on the right, the second cleavage option without. Both the first and second versions of the cleavage come with the rib & no rib versions on the hud, so play around and figure out which one you like best.


More boobies? FER REAL, PICKLE?
YES!! More titties! These are the "Small" boobies, in Tan Tone.

On the left, is the soft body version, and on the right are the ribs version.
I'm pretty sure you can tell why this post was essential now! And there's MORE!!!


Here, I give you my booty.
I mean, I'm gonna need it back, but you're free to stare!
Far left is booty option one. The only way I can describe this is that it has an element of realism that I personally feel has been missing for a long time. There's extra creases along the under-butt, and also slight hints of imperfections and maybe even a little cellulite. I sorta kinda love this option!
Middle and Right options - I gotta be honest, I don't see a whole lot of change here. The skin is a lot smoother and the imperfections less obvious. However, not shown in any of these pictures are the front view options of the "booty", and the body hud has them in abundance. As comfortable as I am getting down and dirty with tits and arse, I'm not overly confident with getting my foof out and parading that around my blog quite yet, but let me just tell you if you struggle finding a foof that makes you tingle, you will definitely find it in this hud. On top of the foofage, there's also "hip" options, and I'm sure the differences come down to the slightest shading that I can't pick up because I'm not nearly as fancy and talented as Kristyna of Go&See.

I really really cannot suggest you demo this skin hard enough. All the body huds are on omega appliers too, so they will work for ANY major body brand, so long as they support the omega applier & you have (where necessary) the required omega relay/support.

Take a breath, and check out the picture below for the regularly scheduled outfitty things!


All of the things : 

Body, Hands & Feet : Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
Head : CATWA Magy
Skin : Go&See * Katarina * @ The Skin Fair (South Sim)
Eyes :  LOTUS. Lovely Eyes
Tears : Dirty Secrets ~ Bento Tears @ RLD 
Ears : ^^Swallow^^ Ears Elf HD 
Septum : :: SAGA :: Isis Piercing 
Hair :  Tableau vivant \\ Nouvelle hair  (4 options, pulled forward, pulled back & L&R strands) @ Kustom9
Headpiece :  *LODE*  Head Accessory - Royalty Wreath [black horse] (Gacha)
Shirt : _CandyDoll_ Alexa Top @ Whore Couture Fair 8
Nails : Astralia - Compatible mesh nails system
Nail Polish : Hello Dave - Nail Appliers - Astralia - The French One
Rings : (Yummy) Raining Diamonds
Skirt : Moon Elixir - Fairytale Atelier RARE (Gacha) 
Kneepad : .DirtyStories. Cutie Heart Knee Guards
Shoes : **UTOPIA@Design** - "SMILLA" 

Ooo. I almost forgot!


This is a SUPER fast gyazo gif (sorry about the quality) of the amazing bento tears by Dirty Secrets at the RLD  event! If you're already an owner of the drool system by Dirty Secrets you'll be familiar with the hud included, and there's even an extra hud so that you can work both the drool & tears together without needing both individual huds on your screen at the same time. For those of you who don't already own the drool hud, just be well aware that you're going to explode with happy. There are several options for your tear type (clear, blue, bloody and more!) PLUS options for speed, and facial expressions, well worth the purchase! I'm wearing them with the catwa unrigged eyes, and combined with the pulsing included with those, I'm sure you'll agree that the result is just stunning.
Here, have some music. After all this information, I'm pretty sure you need to chill!



1 comment: