Tuesday 27 March 2018

Begin.


Pose : *!R.O!* Mistress BENTO Pose
Cane : elymode: Bamboo Cane

Background & things : BUENO-NightSpot Loft Building @ Uber

Stockholm&Lima: Vanguard Cross (Metal) RLD 

Quasi - Merman Glitter, Part of the Dildo Collection RLD 

I realize that this might be a slightly unusual turn on Man-Pickle Monday, but honestly, I'm not sure how much I care today! SL is a place for expression. It's a place people come to be something they're not, or everything they are. Something they can't be, but something they feel they should be. For me, it's an outlet where I can experiment with creativity - sometimes within the perimeters of an avatar, and other times with decor and pictures.
I love that there are creators within our community that will push the boundaries of 'normal' expectations and make items for all types of people regardless of labels.
Also, can I just swoon over how much fun i'm having with the Red Light District event? If anyone has followed me from the start of my blog will be aware, I have steered quite far away from anything remotely risque, but this has pushed me and thrown me out of my comfort zone a little, making me re-think the way items are portrayed. and allowed me to get a little kinky and different - which I absolutely adore. Here's to pushing the boundaries further in the future! 
xoxo


All of the things :

Body, Hands & Feet : Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara with the [V-Tech]Boi Chest Mod For Maitreya 
Head : CATWA Magy
Skin : !Lumae Catwa - Neoma - T5  @ Ostara's Altar
Eyes :  CATWA Mesh Eyes 
Eye Appliers :  LOTUS. Lovely Eyes
Eyebrows :  Bossie.  autumn eyebrows
Blush : :: MOMOCHUU :: Catpan Blusher - Heart  A (Gacha)
Lipstick : [PF] CATWA LIPSTICK Applier - Pure Matte 
Hair : *barberyumyum*S02
Choker : #3 - CHAIN - Shade - Choker 
Crown : ERSCH & BEO - Boudoir Secrets gacha @ Lootbox
Collar : ERSCH & BEO - Boudoir Secrets gacha - collar_RARE @ Lootbox
Outfit : [V-Tech]Vivian @ RLD 
Panties :[V-Tech]Basic Thong


No comments:

Post a Comment