Tuesday 13 March 2018

Going anywhere.


Pose : <K&S> ~Leonard~ Pose 2 (Slightly edited the head with Animare)

Props & Decor : Soy. The Kitchen TMD 
Sway's [Kaden] Rug with fringes . natural
JIAN Pudgy Persians 14. White Grubbin' Kitten (Gacha)

Sometimes when I take a photograph I'm not aware of a story before I've taken it, so I make one up on a whim until it makes sense in my head.

For this, we're in the not-too distant future. Man-Pickle is venturing out on his own for the first time, just him and his kitty, Chronic (idk, it sounded manly in my head. Love me?)
There are plates in the sink, because who likes washing up anyway, and there's a soup on the stove that will probably last him four or five days, because who even cooks?
His cupboards are almost bare, but so long as he and Chronic have a roof over their head, and the basic amenities, he's content. 

I really enjoy the bizarre juxtaposition of the semi-futuristic arm and the retro-esque kitchen in this picture, and as usual, I have absolutely zero complaints about anything shown, except the very minor clipping of the sneakers and the pants - but c'mon, it's so tiny I can't even be mad about that and didn't edit it out at all >.>
xoxo


All of the things : 

Body, Hands & Feet : [SIGNATURE] Gianni - Mesh Body 
Skin : STRAY DOG -  TREY TM(Body textures updated, get a redelivery @ the mainstore!)
Head :  CATWA HEAD Stanley 
Eyes :  [JOE SL] CAULIFLOWER MESH EYES
Ears : L'Etre - Streched mesh ears
Hair : Dura-B&G83 TMD
Jacket, Shirt & Arm : MGmen's_Jacket_X-Bionic TMD
Pants : COMPLEX / THOM PANTS TMD
Sneakers : [ VERSOV ] CHOUPIOV_SNEAKERS TMD




No comments:

Post a Comment