Wednesday 7 March 2018

On the Prairie.


Pose : FOXCITY. Numb-2
Location (& Dog) : Whimberly

Growing up, I'd be forced to religiously watch "Little House on the Prairie" where my family and I would sprawl out on the big, brown ugly sofa and enjoy Laura Ingalls Wilder growing up, often painfully embarrassingly, with her family.
A little known fact is that I was named after her in real life and despite that, I never really invested much into the whole plot & such, but I'll always remember the start of the show where the character of Laura (& her own siblings) ran over the fields. This image brings back the memory of the show for me, and all those Sundays where I would complain and begrudgingly sit down with my parents and my siblings. I kind of wish I had those back again and of course, what girly girl wouldn't want to frolic about in a field dressed in a pretty floaty skirt chasing a cute dogger around?

I hope you're as filled with peace & pleasant reminiscence as I am when you look at this image.
xoxo


All of the things : 

Body, Hands & Feet : Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
Skin : NOT FOUND - YUMI SKIN PEACH  (CATWA) @ Sense Event
Body Skin : [theSkinnery] Maitreya Skin Applier - peach
Head : CATWA Lona
Eyes : CATWA Mesh Eyes 
Eye Applier : LOTUS. Vision Eyes (Gacha)
Freckles :  Bossie. freckles & star stickers
Eyebrows : Bossie. alice eyebrows 
Septum : :: SAGA :: Thick Septum @ Whore Couture Fair 8
Hair : [BURLEY]_Octavia
Headpiece : :MoonAmore: SwanLake / Feather Tiara (Pure) (Gacha) @ The Arcade
Choker : Hazy. UsagiNyan. Choker. Pink (Gacha)
Dress : 01. ERSCH - Dolly Gacha MAITREYA RARE DRESS+OVERDRESS (Gacha) @ The Dollhouse
Nails : Astralia - Compatible mesh nails system
Nail Polish : Hello Dave - Nail Appliers - Astralia - The French One
Boots : #EMPIRE - Nelumbo (Previously at C88, allow time to transfer to mainstore!)


No comments:

Post a Comment