Tuesday 23 April 2019

The seaweed is always greener.


I have no idea what pose I used because, like a derp, I forgot to note it. Sorry! ♥

Mini rant for today.
Seems like there's a whole lotta fuss about blogging on facebook, AGAIN.
I've said over and over again that I freaking LOVE what I do, regardless of me standing my avatar in front of a background, or creating a full scene around me, I work at what I do. I -try- to blog at least five times a week, and usually that turns into seven, but there are occasions when I might go a couple of days without, purely because my brain can no longer function, or because the thing I tried to do didn't work out that day, and rather than posting an unsatisfactory (yet probably perfectly usable) photograph, I retake the next day instead.
However.
The thing that really pisses me off, is that despite the amount of effort I put in, there is very little recognition. Am I unapproachable? Maybe. I can be a bit of a smart ass - usually in jest. However, when there are people getting commended as "Top Bloggers of SL" and I know for a fact they have HALF the views I have (which isn't that many, there are far better people than I to follow, don't get me wrong), I'm left sitting here scratching my head and wondering who's ass I have to kiss to be noticed.
And then those SAME PEOPLE, preach about being kind to everyone, when I've spoken face to face with them, knowing they have two faces, and both of them are mean as shit!
If you're gonna be a dick, you HAVE to own it, but maybe that's the edge? 

=takes a deep breath=

Nine times out of ten, being a blogger or a photographer has nothing to do with talent, professionalism, or creativity, but everything to do with who you know. I don't know how I ended up here - and again, I AM LUCKY. I have beautiful sponsors who create beautiful products, and for some reason they allow me, little Pickle, to work with their items... I just wish there were more creators who looked at the bigger picture, and not the amount of stars next to a picture on flickr - that's not talent or exposure, that's ass kissing.
xoxo


On a much lighter note, have a gander at the four beautiful tones that the Revoul "Nicki" Lelutka applier comes in. I absolutely adore the fullness of these lips!! From left to right : RE05, RE10, RE15, RE20.

All the things : 

Body, Hands & Feet : Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
Head : LeLutka Bento Head-PIPER 3.3
Skin : Lefort by REVOUL Nicki Lelutka Applier 
Eyes : REVOUL - Revoulutionary Beauty Eyes 
Hair in main picture : [LCKY] Rain // Splashing (Gacha)
Hair in Tones : Sintiklia - Hair Titania @ C88
Hand Bracelet : .AiShA. Kraken Bracelet Ring @ Fantasy Faire
Bra : Baiastice_Mermaid Jewel Bra (I'm not sure if these are available anymore, they're super old)
Tattoo : {Moon.Phase} MermaidHentaiBody_BlueScales


No comments:

Post a Comment