Saturday 3 November 2018

Legends and myths.


Pose : FOXCITY Play Ball-4

I was so excited about these fairies from HEXtraordinary that I absolutely had to grab them immediately. 
There are a few different colours and options - shoulder sitters, companions, rezzables and the cute lil fae's that are 'trapped' in the bottles. I like to think these are naughty fairies, and they deserve to be there, because why would anyone want to trap such an adorable fantastical fairy.

So, in other news, last night I may have had a small glass of wine or uh, maybe an entire bottle.
I'm not a big drinker, and after one glass (diluted, too, because I'm a complete lightweight), I was definitely feeling the effects.
One of the reasons I dislike drinking is because secretly I might be a bit of a control freak. I don't want to fall into the trap of feeling as though the person I am is dependent on something as fickle as alcohol. It IS a depressant, and I know from experience of working in pubs and of course drinking in my youth (shh, most of us did that), that alcohol has a different way of altering your personality depending on the way you're feeling at the time. I've also been privy to a couple of people who have over-used alcohol as an escape.
Like everything, I suppose it's best used in moderation, and although I had a lovely time with some SL friends, I don't want to repeat the experience too often.

Have a beautiful weekend!
xoxo

All of the things : 

Head & Eyeliner : GENUS Project - Genus  Bento head  - Mocap (BETA!)
Skin (Head) : Not Found - Sophie Skin @ Cosmopolitan
Skin (Body) : [theSkinnery] Body Applier
Eyes : Go&See* Babe * Genus Project Eyes
Hair : [monso] My Hair - Shiranui @ FaMESHed
Headpiece : *LODE* Head Accessory - Kiku Big Crown [tuscan] RARE Not sure where this is from as it was a gift!
Fairies : *HEXtraordinary* Faerie Maidens Gacha @ Gacha Garden
Shirt : Jeune by Rowne.Candice Crop Top (50% off sale!!)
Skirt : *{Junbug}* Olenna Skirt 


No comments:

Post a Comment