Sunday 10 December 2017

My door's always open.


Pose : . Infiniti . - Snowball Fight
Car : --ANHELO-T04RD-17CGA :: christmas 2017 (red)

Meet Juniper!
You know that feeling when you meet someone who's brain works almost the same as yours, and who doesn't seem to care how bizarre and distracted by sparkles you are? That's Juni! I stole her, and now she's my new best friend!
Who knew some sarcastic gifs would be the start of a wonderful kinship!
She had a wonderful idea for us to do a post together - and it's always been something I've wanted, but being the creepy little derp I am, I've always struggled with approaching other bloggers for collaboration posts. Of course, once she'd given me her idea I ran away with it and took over because of the control freak in me. Thank you for allowing me that opportunity, Juni!
You can check out Juniper's take on our photo session >Here!!< We may be found in a slightly more silly state of undress in her photographs! *gasp!* Her credits will all be on her page, so check back regularly!!

All of the Pickle things :

Body Hands & Feet : Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
Head : LAQ Bento - Motion Capture - Scarlet (Note : This head is on sale at 1000L for this weekend ONLY. Personally, I LOVE it. Well worth it if you want a different look, or can't afford the 5k price tag of a regularly priced mesh head. Also, she works with OMEGA!)
Skin : Insol: face Vera, ST03 'Peach' - This is an old skin, made for the LAQ Trinity Head.
Earrings : .random.Matter. - Taeyeon Earrings - Gold
Glasses : VCO . Zion glasses
Tattoo : *Bolson / Willem @ TMD
Lingerie : erratic / cecilia - lingerie / ivory 
Nails : Astralia - Compatible mesh nails system
Nail Polish : Hello Dave - Nail Appliers - Astralia - The French One
Rings : Kibitz - Catherine Ring set 
Coat : ISON - gina jacket Collabor88
Shoes : Phedora ~ Claudia heels (Formerly @ Rewind)




1 comment:

  1. What i wouldn't give to be one of those snowballs. >.< You two are super cute together. Its awesome seeing two creative people get together to create magic. Great job ladies and much success in your your endeavors and friendship.

    ReplyDelete