Sunday 3 March 2019

No fire.


Pose : Go&See * LoveBites * 9

Hi!
I am so amazingly thrilled with the way this picture came out I may have done a happy dance.

Sometimes, I can take a picture and love it and it's done in 4 minutes.
Other days, it takes me a while.
If it's not the pose, it's the lighting. If it's not the lighting, it's the background. Sometimes my hair will stick through my clothing, or my finger will dig into my body, and i'll have to spend up to an hour editing all those little pieces to make the picture fit together the way it does in my head. 
Today was one of those days, and I had to step away for a while, and come back and carry on.

There was a questionnaire that went out for bloggers to voluntarily fill out at some point... and I remember reading the questions and wondering whether i'm the only person in the world who experiences moments like I mentioned above. When it asked "How long does it take you to do a blog post from concept to completion?" I really didn't know how to answer. Some days, I can do it all in maybe two hours. Other days, it literally takes me ALL DAY... and the chances are before I've even started to take the photograph, I have had a conceptual idea in my head for at least half a day previous, sometimes a week or more, depending on deadlines.
Don't get me wrong, I'm not complaining! I freakin' LOVE doing what I do, and I suppose in a way I am lucky that I can currently devote the time to it that I do.

I guess what I'm saying is that you really can't judge effort, or growth by looking at one picture... and that's true of people as much as it art.
xoxo


Soooo.. Shook has come out with some pretty effin' awesome nail addons. They come for Slink & Maitreya, and you can change two layers. I've enclosed a couple of gifs, and hopefully that'll be enough to set you on your way to understanding how these nails work. You can choose to have an ombre effect with two colours of your choice using the hud, or if you select both colours to be the same, you have some stunningly gorgeous single colour adornments for the tips of your fingers.
I'm wearing the Square version of the nails, and I'm using the metallics hud for varnish.


All of the things : 

Body, Hands & Feet : Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
Head : GENUS Project (babyface)
Skin : Essences Nari @ Kustom9
Eyes : LOTUS.Soulful Eyes 
Eyeliner : Veechi - Basic Matte Liner
Face Tattoo : DAPPA - Sinner Face Tattoo. @ Men Only Monthly
Glasses : -SU!- Poison Sunglasses
Hair & Hat : -FABIA- Mesh Hair   < Azara>  @ TLC
Dress : evani. - Ingrid dress Uber
Nails : #SHOOK - Baddie Claws {Short Square} @ Whore Couture 



No comments:

Post a Comment