Monday 4 March 2019

Anyway.


Pose : Foxcity. Breezy-4

I was in a purple mood again today, I guess!
Have a bunch of information, yeah?
xoxo


The Dreamy skin from Revoul will be available at 3pm today (4th March) at The Galleria. She's available in 4 tones, two shown above (my favourite for this one is RE 25!).
It's worth noting that on the RE 05 picture, I've worn eyeliner found in the genus head hud. For some reason, my eyelashes seem to be far away from my eyes... I'm not sure how to fix this, but I'll keep you posted. On paler skins, it tends to look worse, and the RE 25 tone made that slight ick unnoticeable, and no eyeliner was used there. 


All of the things : 

Body, Hands & Feet : Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
Head : GENUS Project (babyface)
Skin : Lefort by Revoul.Dreamy Genus Applier @ The Galleria Mall (opens at 3pm SLT, March 4th)
Eyes : LOTUS.Soulful Eyes  
Ears : .random.Matter. - Natural Elfie Ears
Face jewelry : .random.Matter. - Dearest [Group Gift, 50L Join Fee]
Hair : -FABIA-Mesh Hair   < Lilith> Kinky Event
Hairpiece : . Liquence . - Flower Crown
Shirt : -Narcisse- Elle Lace Cami FaMESHed 
Nails : #SHOOK - Baddie Claws {Short Stiletto} @ Whore Couture 
Pants : .:villena:. - (Maitreya) - Destroyed Mom Jeans 



No comments:

Post a Comment