Thursday 21 March 2019

Go on girl & Culprit Vlog.


Pose : Go&See * Divine * 6

Background & Props : FOXCITY. Photo Booth - Dance Hall 
Culprit Sonata Baby Grand Piano BENTO @ The Boardwalk Event
[DDD] Twinkling Ivy 

I've had a preeetty busy day today, and although I'm achy and sore, I'm incredibly grateful to just be here to share silly little SecondLife things with you.
I've been working on a vlog, at this moment in time, my editing program is behaving like a complete butthole and I'm struggling immensely!
I'm thoroughly enjoying the whole vlog thing, as it's definitely pushing my levels of personal comfort and feeling a bit like a derp when I talk... and although my editing is basic at best, I'm enjoying learning more each time I try.
xoxo

- Update... for whatever reason, my video editing program was completely ridiculous. After 6 hours attempting to be patient with the lag it was experiencing yesterday, and going to bed annoyed (i like to keep to my self-made deadlines) I decided to attempt a brand new program. Currently, it's worked out pretty well as I've completed the vlog! \o/ Please excuse the animal noises in the background, I shoulda moved from the ground to a platform - and my ground is LITERALLY a farm! 



The Revoul skin shown today is available in 5 tones, my favourite (shown in the main pictures and vlog) is the RE25 tone! ♥


All of the things : 

Body Hands & Feet: -Belleza- Freya
Head : GENUS Project (Original)
Skin : Lefort by Revoul Miami CatwaGenusOmega @ The Skin Fair
Ears : L'Etre - Ringed mesh ears
Hairbase :  Stealthic - Male Hairbase
Hair : KUNI / Alex Equal10
Dress : .miss chelsea.  X Oakley Foxtrot - Royale with Cheese Dress V2 Kustom9
Nails : Ascendant - Pretentious Nails 
Shoes : [BREATHE]-Kikumi Heels (Formerly @ Kinky Event)



No comments:

Post a Comment