Wednesday 6 March 2019

She's a Baddie. + #Shook Baddie Claws Vlog.


Pose : FOXCITY. Rain-3m

Background : anxiety %algorithm (w/light)

So I've done another vlog type whatsit today about the Shook Baddie Claws I mentioned a couple of blogs back. I'm going to try and do one vlog a week, hopefully in conjunction with a blog, but we'll see how that actually goes, because it's far more stressful than I want to admit!
For today, that means I've done the picture above, but I'm referencing items involved in the vlog too, so you get tons of information instead of just some!


All of the things : 

Pose : Go&See * LoveBites * 9
Body, Hands & Feet : Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
Head : GENUS Project (babyface)
Eyes : LOTUS. Flow Eyes 
Hair : Entwined Sura 
Collar : Cae :: Interlaced :: Collar
Shirt : -Narcisse- Elle Lace Cami FaMESHed 
Nails :  #SHOOK - Baddie Claws {Long Stiletto} @ Whore Couture 
Skirt : -Narcisse- Elle Lace Cami @ Whore Couture 
Shoes :  [BREATHE] Sayumi Heels FaMESHed 



No comments:

Post a Comment