Thursday 14 March 2019

Different DNA.


Pose : FOXCITY. Formal VOL1-2m (Big gown)

When Muggleborn popped out these antenna I got super excited, and immediately started contemplating how I could get to be a Picklefied Alien. I'm not sure I entirely pulled it off, but I did have a good time trying! It also meant that I could grab a Lumae skin, which I have been entirely neglecting (sorry!), because the textures to match the majority of the Lumae collection are included with the antenna. Also included are the textures you need to tint and match whatever skin you're wearing yourself so yay!

This week has been a bit weird for me. I feel a bit like I'm stuck in limbo again, barely moving forward. The only good part of that is that things are steady... and maybe I'm just unused to that.
I've still been watching a bunch of mental health stuff on Youtube, but for entertainment I have been revisiting Gossip Girl on Netflix... why? Because of Chuck Bass and my oddly inappropriate girl-crush on the bad-boy that might turn good. Still, when Potato's away, I need a lil eye candy (don't hate me babe!)

Here's hoping your days are filled with happy smiles, and any rainclouds that appear for you swiftly depart.
xoxo

All of the things : 

Body Hands & Feet: -Belleza- Freya
Skin : ! Lumae Fantasy : All Heads - Ethesi (for more options, check my previous post >Here<)
Head : CATWA Lona
Ears : BentBox Sylvan Ears 
Eyes : LOTUS. Reflection Eyes @ Equal 10 (Fantasy version)
Hair : Entwined Blythe  @ Equal 10
Antenna : +MB+ Antenna
Bra top : PLX. "Peyton " Bra @ Equal 10
Tattoo : DAPPA - Calla Tattoo. @ Harajuku Event
Panties : Blueberry - Tinker Panties



No comments:

Post a Comment