Tuesday 26 March 2019

Conspicuous.


Pose : [La Baguette] Kazi G.sit poses 4

Background : FOXCITY. K-POP Star 2 - Ringa Linga (Rez) RARE @ Backdrop City
The tiger is from a Poseidon pose set, as part of a rare.

I seem to have rediscovered my love of the Black Dragon viewer today. I initially loaded it up remembering how smooth it was to cam around and thought maybe it would be a better option for vlogging, but when I adjusted my settings, I remembered how much I adored the crispness for photography, too.
I initially stopped using the viewer because it had become laggy and was cumbersome for me to move around on it, when I took a large picture, it would crash, and i'd have to relog and attempt to rez everything all over again, which had also become difficult. I suppose there's been a few updates since then, as it must have been 6 months or more ago that I stopped, but now everything runs far better, and nothing has changed on my end, except maybe driver updates!
Anywho, here's hoping that the curve of learning continues and my  photography only excels!
xoxo


All of the things : 

Body Hands & Feet: -Belleza- Freya
Head : LeLutka Bento Head-PIPER 3.3
Skin : [Glam Affair] Maewe Applier 
Ears : ^^Swallow^^ Dragon Ears 
^^Swallow^^ Gauged Ear
Eyes : -SU!- Medora Eyes /Glitch Wasted/ (Gacha)
Glasses : VCO . Zion glasses 
Hair : -FABIA- Mesh Hair   < Vanessa> @ Cosmopolitan
Necklace : *PROMAGIC* Kaali -Necklace
Tattoo : DAPPA - Conjure Tattoo. (Previously at Skin Fair)
Outfit : .miss chelsea. Elin Set @ Uber
Gloves : **RE** Motor Gloves 
Shoes : [BREATHE]-Konami Heels @ Collabor88



No comments:

Post a Comment