Saturday 16 March 2019

An ocean full of change.


Pose : <EMOZIONE> Couple Pose **On The Track ~2~**!

Seat & things : {moss&mink} Molly Hallway Seat @ Fameshed
{moss&mink} Paper Flowers Pk1 - Set1 @ Belle Event (I have more plans for these, so stay tuned.. I really didn't do them justice!)
{what next} Floor Jar Lantern

I roped in Potato for this post, and uh, kinda forced him into making over his avatar completely (not quite completely, but I did make him buy the new Lelutka "Guy" head). Seeing as how his internet hasn't improved over the past 18 months, it's impossible for me to find out exactly what he's wearing, but I -think- his hair is Stealthic, and his shirt is from Ascend... but I'm not certain, hence my hesitance in linking all the things.
Still, we look pretty, and clearly I'd much rather stare at him than the beautiful sunset behind us, so that's awesome, right?

I got super frustrated with this post, and for a moment I reverted into ungrateful, annoyed and super negative Pickle of last year. Not good, not fresh, not something I want to revisit, ever. 
Luckily, Potato is incredibly understanding and fully supported me having a near-hissy-fit, calmed me down and told me to go the fuck to sleep (not quite like that, but he probably could have gotten away with it... maybe?), but yeah. Here we are 3 days later with an actual picture to show for his patience! I love that man.

Anywho, I know you're not here for my rambles, so have some information.
Happy weekend, Spoonies!
xoxo


All of the things : 

Body Hands & Feet: -Belleza- Freya
Head : LeLutka Bento Head-PIPER 3.3
Skin : [Glam Affair] Maewe Applier 
Eyes : HERMONY /  EYES OF THE BEHOLDER  
Ears : ^^Swallow^^ Pyramid Ear
Hairpiece : {moss&mink} Paper Flowers Pk1 @ Belle Event (These aren't supposed to go on your head, but they look cute. Love me pls.)
Horns : Lovely Disarray - Sketched Hellion Horns
Hair : [monso] My Hair - Yurin
Necklace : (Yummy) Bang Bang Choker @ Uber
Outfit : .miss chelsea. Tuva Set @ Equal 10
Nails : Ascendant - Pretentious Nails 
Rings :  (Yummy) Comfy Cozy Ring Set
Shoes : [BREATHE]-Satoyo Heels Fameshed

No comments:

Post a Comment