Friday 1 March 2019

Set me free.


Pose : *!R.O!* Alluring BENTO Pose

Background : .:Joplino:. Backdrop It Was All A Dream

I'm featuring the first of -hopefully- many hairs from a brand new sponsor, Fabia hair! Yay!
This one is available at Whore Couture as of today (March 1st).
Also, can we just SWOON at this Narcisse 'fit? Yeah, it comes with panties, but personally unless I'm leaving my sim, panties are non essential. As always, these materials absolutely floor me. I have not edited the dress AT ALL except for some very basic shite I did to the entire photo, and I would very much enjoy living in this until next week!
xoxo

All of the things : 

Body, Hands & Feet : Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara 
Head : GENUS Project (babyface)
Hair & Blindfold : -FABIA- Mesh Hair   < Zarina> @ Whore Couture 
Hairbase : Just Magnetized - Essential Hairbase - set 05 for OMEGA
Collar : Cae :: Interlaced :: Collar
Dress : -Narcisse- Zoe Lace Dress Kinky Event


No comments:

Post a Comment