Thursday 7 December 2017

Indigo nights.


Pose : .HG. Coy 2

Music, and the poetry of words hits you right in the feels.
The song I'm using today is "Satellite" by Gabbie Hanna. Apparently, she's a semi-well known youtube vlogger, but honestly, I'm not entirely aware of her presence there. 
Her song, however, hit me hard.
I've already described myself as slightly anxious, but I often have issues with social settings too. I'm convinced that as we start to rely more on the internet to socialize this is going to become a common problem. However, online I tend to be slightly more outgoing than that of the real me. Whether that's because i'm subconsciously masking the parts of me I don't like, or I have more confidence behind an avatar, I'm not entirely sure. What I do know, is that sometimes, I just CAN'T people.
I say the wrong things from the beginning. I forget new people don't know me, and don't understand my humor, so I backtrack and confuse myself and them.
Listen to the lyrics of this one, please. She might not be Beyonce, but give it a chance. Maybe you'll relate too.

All of the things : 

Body: -Belleza- Freya 
Skin : Lara Hurley- Beth
Head : CATWA Lona
Eyes : CATWA Mesh Eyes 
Eye Applier : LOTUS. Lovely Eyes @ The Chapter Four
Frosty Face Appliers : Izzie's - Face Snow 
Hair & Hat : Action Inkubator HAIR Lulu
Tattoo : -Endless Pain Tattoos- Dawn Bodyfy (Opens 8th Dec)
Shirt : _CandyDoll_ Mala Bodysuit White (Gacha item)
Hands : Slink Hands - Dynamic
Nails : Astralia - Compatible mesh nails system
Nail Polish : Hello Dave - Nail Appliers - Astralia - The French One
Rings : (Yummy) Serena Rings @ N21


1 comment:

  1. Another great photo, you definitely are blurring the lines of Second Life and reality. Absolute fire!

    ReplyDelete