Saturday 23 December 2017

Your spell.


Location : de*cid*u*ous

In this photo I'm wearing the new skin from Essences available at Kustom9. I absolutely freakin' love Essences skin, and they have been a staple in my life since my Pickle avatar was created (and before that, too). Needless to say it's an honor to be permitted to blog for the brand. The lips on this skin are EVERYTHING for me, they just look so soft and pouty, and that's something I enjoy immensely. This is the Pale01 tone, and it's the palest of the regular tones which I favour during the winter months. I've previously mentioned the eyebrow colours too, and Essences include black, brown, red, ginger, blonde & no brow options in every release. 
My eyes are by Lotus, I'm using the catwa applier version on my unrigged catwa eyes.
With Lotus, you can absolutely guarantee perfect eyes every time. Her textures are flawless, and the closer you get to the eyes, the more detail you see. There's also an amazing shine on the eye without even using the materials option on the viewer. All her eyes have a different colour-palette and are completely different, in incredibly subtle ways. These Escapism eyes are exceptional and if you can pair them with the catwa eyes with the dilating pupils, it brings them to life in a very special way.
The glasses are from #Shook. I was directed to this store by a friend, and immediately decided I loved the quality. These are the Lunari glasses, and on popping them on my face, I squealed. The frames are SO delicate that I imagine they would feel very light on my head haha.
Lastly, if you haven't visited the "deciduous" sim, you really should. It's beautiful!

All of the things :

Body, Hands & Feet : Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
Skin : Essences - Cinnamon Kustom9
Head : CATWA Catya
Shape : Kaleidoscope : Believe Shape 
Eyes : CATWA Mesh Eyes 
Eyes :  LOTUS. Escapism Eyes - Catwa District 20
Hair : *Tentacio* Winter Bunny. Kioky hair (Gacha) Kustom9
Glasses : #SHOOK - Lunari Sunglasses 
Ears : ^^Swallow^^ Pixie Ears 
Choker : Burial. Puppy Choker @ Limit8
Scarf : .S&S. Soopascarf

On a completely unrelated note, today is Consent's big "Very Zombie Christmas" Event.
It starts at 5pm SLT and will go until 11pm SLT. I have an absolute TON of pressies to give out, and the Dj line-up is DEFINITELY showcasing some of the best in SL.
Dress up in Christmas Zombie items to be eligible for prizes & surprises!


TP to Consent  > Here <


No comments:

Post a Comment