Wednesday 6 December 2017

This is the why.


Pose : FOXCITY Lounge-5 (Fatpack exclusive)
Props : ionic : Rooftop Chimneys & Antennas
{anc} mist cloud&nebra beads [sungold]

Sometimes when I put an outfit together I get an "Oh no bb, what is you doing?" moment. Not gonna lie, I sorta had that with this one, but incorporating a story behind the outfit really helps for me.
See, in this picture I've been out all night. I've half undressed in a semi-drunken stupor, pulling on a comfortable pair of shorts and fallen into bed, exhausted from a night of dancing and drinking.
At some point in the early morning, I've woken up with cotton-mouth, and reached over for a glass of water. After sating my thirst, I've decided to sneak out of the window and hop up to the roof for a cheeky smoke, adorning my feet with the shoes I wore the night before in order to watch the sun rise and the stars dissipate before my eyes.

All of the things : 

Body: -Belleza- Freya 
Skin : Lara Hurley- Beth
Head : CATWA Lona
Hair : Wasabi // Foxy Mesh Hair @ FaMESHed
Glasses : Peaches. - Koni Glasses
Choker : Eclat - Choker Heart
Tattoo : DAPPA - Amphora Tattoo. @ Winter Trend (Opens 8th Dec)
Shirt : EVANI - Annie Top
Hands : Slink Hands - Dynamic
Nails : Astralia - Compatible mesh nails system
Nail Polish : Hello Dave - Nail Appliers - Astralia - The Bold One
Shorts : BUENO-Sweet Shorts 
Shoes : Phedora ~ Alicia heels ~ group gift


No comments:

Post a Comment